Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out! Today i was on my way to work when a ricer in a integra pulled upnext to me and was muggin me with a smerk!!! so he did a fast move and floored it because all i heard was a fart can!!! so we met a red light i rolled up the windows half way so he could see my eyes and not my face my tint is pretty dark!! i put in first soon as it hit green i was goooooonnnnneeee!!!! this fool was done so i slowed down because i killed him!! when he came up on the side after me and my lady just pointed and laughed and pulled away fast!!!! what a dum [email protected]$ RICER!!:cool: :cool: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup He Reved The Fart Can A Few Times

·
Registered
280 Posts
let me ask what you wouldve done if it was say a 10 second turbo car? you better watch which one's you up on. but the guys who got them and know what they are doing know what they got and dont act like stupid kids with a intake and exhaust and think they have a race car

·
Registered
576 Posts
Who cares if you lose. It's still fun to go at it once in a while!!! Nice kill!!!

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I don't race ricers. What I do is simple:
They pull next to me at the light, rev their fart cans; I rev my engine back at them, making them believe I will floor it at green light. Well, I don't; instead I just take a pause and watch them floor their fart cans like maniacs on the road, lol. I sit back and laugh my @ss off.

Sorry dude... I ain't wasting my gas trying to race that POS!!

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
why r u ppl talking about fast ricers? this guy had a fart can. did yall miss that part? most ppl who fix up import cars nicely dont put huge fart cans on them. fart cans are a dead give away to slow pieces of carp.

nice kill man, dont listen to these ppl!

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What do u have done to the sex machine?
NOTHING YET
well what if this "ricer" pulled up next to you! think you mite have a chance? its a 6 cylender as well.

WHO CARES BUT THIS IS NOT ON THE STREET
why r u ppl talking about fast ricers? this guy had a fart can. did yall miss that part? most ppl who fix up import cars nicely dont put huge fart cans on them. fart cans are a dead give away to slow pieces of carp.
YUP

nice kill man, dont listen to these ppl!
THANKS YALL

·
Registered
280 Posts
calling a import car a "ricer" seems to be the term people that dont have a clue about horse power like to say. to bad when i took the pic of the supra that night at the track a few of the heavy hitters in the real street class talked trash about the car even before the first pass they made. the pic above was the fastest pass of the night for the toyota at [email protected] since this pic they have gone a [email protected] all iam saying is i respect anyone who is into hot rodding of any type! i dont agree with how alot of the younger guys act about there cars but there still hot rodders like everyone on this forum. but hey if you wanna think racing some guy cause he's got a big fart can as you say more power to you!

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
I LOVE V6 forum 'smoking' stories! :D

Always entertaining!

·
Premium Member
1,600 Posts
calling a import car a "ricer" seems to be the term people that dont have a clue about horse power like to say. to bad when i took the pic of the supra that night at the track a few of the heavy hitters in the real street class talked trash about the car even before the first pass they made. the pic above was the fastest pass of the night for the toyota at [email protected] since this pic they have gone a [email protected] all iam saying is i respect anyone who is into hot rodding of any type! i dont agree with how alot of the younger guys act about there cars but there still hot rodders like everyone on this forum. but hey if you wanna think racing some guy cause he's got a big fart can as you say more power to you!
Amen. I agree that some kids in a stock civic are annoying but as someone who used to drive around in a GT3037 powered 12 second Eclipse I know that alot of different cars command respect. but you can pick out the people who are in it for the passion and those who are just brats.

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Amen. I agree that some kids in a stock civic are annoying but as someone who used to drive around in a GT3037 powered 12 second Eclipse I know that alot of different cars command respect. but you can pick out the people who are in it for the passion and those who are just brats.
True. And it seems like the brats are outnumbering us

·
Registered
280 Posts
Prolly not, look at the car his racing against, on the background...:lol:
the white olds is john balinsky. this was the first round of qualifying and it dont matter who gets to the finish line first. balinsky ran [email protected] the supra ran [email protected] the olds has a 632ci big block with 3 systems.the 8.13 was on 2 small hits and the car has been a 7.93 best.thats on 295/65 mickey drag radials

1 - 20 of 52 Posts