Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking the boards for awhile, finally decided it was time to go out and take a test drive. I fell in love with this car.

Last night I requested a quote from White Bear Dodge in Minnesota and this morning I had a reply waiting for me. The dealer is very competitive and gave me the car for the invoice price, along with full Blue Book value on my Bonneville that I'm trading in.

Now, I just need to wait a month until I can take delivery. This will be the longest month of my life, but the wait will be worth it. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Man congrats on your new purchase!

·
Registered
369 Posts
congrats on your purchase!....but if you ordered it,I'm afraid it will be a lot longer than a month. Hopefully you got one that the dealer has coming in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm buying the car I test drove, however it'll be a month before I can get the money for the downpayment, so I gave him 500 to reserve it for me for 30 days.

·
Registered
369 Posts
congrats decoy and enjoy.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Decoy said:
Been lurking the boards for awhile, finally decided it was time to go out and take a test drive. I fell in love with this car.

Last night I requested a quote from White Bear Dodge in Minnesota and this morning I had a reply waiting for me. The dealer is very competitive and gave me the car for the invoice price, along with full Blue Book value on my Bonneville that I'm trading in.

Now, I just need to wait a month until I can take delivery. This will be the longest month of my life, but the wait will be worth it. :)
Congrats and welcome to th forum :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
As you quickly discovered, it's pretty hard not to fall in love with the Charger once you test drive it. Congrats!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats, which model are you buying?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm getting a Silversteel/metallic R/T with Conv. Grp 1 +2, sound grp 2, Sunroof, GPS navigation.

And yes, it is very hard not to love the car after driving it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts