Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just received my Daytona back, for the third time it's been there at the service department in Vacaville ,CA . Had new break pads put on and rotors resurfaced in the front last week and the muffler they said the baffle was lose so they ordered a new muffler system and it just came in , so I took it there this morning to get the new muffler put on due too the clicking noise it was making and when I was on my way there what do you know the breaks start squeaking again. So I told the service guy when I got there and they had my car for a few hours just picked it up and everything sounds fine and he said they took the break pads off and installed Anti squeal on face pads and sprayed anti squeal on rear of pads as well , been test driving it for the last hour and all is well so if any of you have problems with the breaks still squeaking maybe you should mention this next time you go hope this info is useful :smile: .

And they checked my ignition for the 3rd time, because it hesitates to start like the battery is dead but it is not then it will finally start up, and he said they still can't see anything wrong checked for codes and everything he said :mad: has anyone had issues with this before ? if so please let me know thank you .

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
Antisqueal on the face of the pads? hmmmm.. call me crazy but what hppens after you stop a few times and wear it off? :lol:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Antisqueal on the face of the pads? hmmmm.. call me crazy but what hppens after you stop a few times and wear it off? :lol:
LOL I don't know good ? Then I guess they will be seeing my face there again in the service department for the 4th time :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.