Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on my new rim and tire combo replacing my stock 18 inch RT w/R&T rims wrapped in Michellen Pilots 235/55R18. The new combo is 20 inch TIS model 02 rims wrapped in Hankook Ventus ST 275/40R20 in front and 275/45R20 in back.

Car is not its cleanest but did not wanna get slammed for not posting pics.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks good, I like the tires. That might sound strange to some but i am trying to find the right look for some Foose rims and a lot of tires just look bad with them. Yours just got moved to the top of my list.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Looks good

Looks good, just curious as to why you got higher profile tires for the rear...

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I picked up the rims and tires used (very slightly used) so I did not make the decision on the tire sizing.
Ahhhh, OK.

Wasn't criticizing by any means; I thought there might have been a performance/handling gain or something...

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I also bought a set of hankook's 245/40/20 at discount tire... Will pick up next week and finally install my axis ordens! :D
Ohh and by the way, nice choice of rims!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well I'm an old school guy, it's only 5 spokes for me. But I have to admit that these look quite nice on your car, congrats.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
The new combo is 20 inch TIS model 02 rims wrapped in Hankook Ventus ST 275/40R20 in front and 275/45R20 in back.
I love your setup! Just a few questions for you.

• Did you have any fitment issues with those wide 275/40R20s on the front?

• Have you had any issues with HAL running slightly larger tires on the back?
I hope you've got a good set of snows to handle all this white stuff we've received lately! Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Looks really good.

·
Registered
270 Posts
look's great....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts