Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put in my new BND Quantum Blue motor oil a few hours ago. First off, when going to the dealership, I felt pretty badass taking oil jugs that say on the label that they are custom blended for "Brent Binns" :biggrinjester: . But onto the real review, my engine is definitely a lot more quiet. If I didn't have an exhaust I don't know if I could tell that it was running. The drive feels smoother and I want to say the car feels a little more aggressive almost like it's been awoken; however, I have not driven it enough to tell if this is just my imagination or not. Overall, I was very pleased. Brian has INSANE customer service. I don't know many vendors on here besides BT that really care about the customer as much as he does. Brian seems very dedicated to his work and I believe that attributes to the success of his products.

:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Who's this Brian you speak of? :evil::evil:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I keep getting all excited waiting for mine to come in. All though I do have an exhaust and can't hear my engine as it is so I'll have to pop the hood to give a listen.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Just put in my new BND Quantum Blue motor oil a few hours ago. First off, when going to the dealership, I felt pretty badass taking oil jugs that say on the label that they are custom blended for "Brent Binns" :biggrinjester: . But onto the real review, my engine is definitely a lot more quiet. If I didn't have an exhaust I don't know if I could tell that it was running. The drive feels smoother and I want to say the car feels a little more aggressive almost like it's been awoken; however, I have not driven it enough to tell if this is just my imagination or not. Overall, I was very pleased. Brian has INSANE customer service. I don't know many vendors on here besides BT that really care about the customer as much as he does. Brian seems very dedicated to his work and I believe that attributes to the success of his products.

:beerchug:
Brent,

Glad that you got it in good shape and thank you for the nice compliments.

Whenever we start a new relationship with a customer, we do our best to inform them as to where we as a company came from.

We then discuss what we have available to address the particular issue they are concerned/interested in. We go into as much detail as the customer wishes, how the product functions, and how it address the particular issue(s).

I hope you enjoy the oils as much as we enjoy'd designing and making it for you.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040

·
Registered
741 Posts
Glad to hear your pleased with it, I have 4 gals waiting for me at home 2 for the Ram and 2 for the SRT. Did you get the ACES IV ? it's worth every penny.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Glad to hear your pleased with it, I have 4 gals waiting for me at home 2 for the Ram and 2 for the SRT. Did you get the ACES IV ? it's worth every penny.
Hey Dads,

What filter do you plan to run with the QuantumBlue? Mopar, Purolator, Hastings, Wix, NAPA, even AC is acceptable.

Remember you do not have to change it during the 10K miles. Just monitor the level every 2-3k miles just to be sure. Shouldn't have to add but never know depending on use.

I look forward to hearing from you about how it goes.:beerchug:

Thanks
and Regards,

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey Dads,

What filter do you plan to run with the QuantumBlue? Mopar, Purolator, Hastings, Wix, NAPA, even AC is acceptable.

Remember you do not have to change it during the 10K miles. Just monitor the level every 2-3k miles just to be sure. Shouldn't have to add but never know depending on use.

Thanks
and Regards,

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040

I put both Aces IV and QuantumBlue oils in yesterday, great product! everybody at the local oil change were i go, were kind of excited about the oil :bigthumb: Hey Brian, so the oil change intervals, is it at the 10k mark?, because i told the guys to add the 10k miles on the little sticker that goes on the windshield.....oh and i used royal purple oil filter, is that one fine? i mean its on the car already..

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
I put both Aces IV and QuantumBlue oils in yesterday, great product! everybody at the local oil change were i go, were kind of excited about the oil :bigthumb:

Hey Brian, so the oil change intervals, is it at the 10k mark?, because i told the guys to add the 10k miles on the little sticker that goes on the windshield.....oh and i used royal purple oil filter, is that one fine? i mean its on the car already..
Migscharger,

Great that you put them in yesterday!! More and more companies are interested in our oils as they are just simply different. Even the first smell of them tells you that.

Putting on a Royal Purple Filter is fine. As long as they have an Anti-Drainback valve, all is good. Yes, you can go 10K miles on the oil. Just review the level every 2-3k miles to make sure you do not have to add any. Most of our engines will not need to add much if any, but each one is different. Always good to review the fluids on all parts to make sure nothing has changed or there isn't any leaks.

Thanks for the update and enjoy the products!!

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey Dads,

Thanks
and Regards,

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
I'm going to continue to use a K&N on the Ram it easier with the nut on the bottom being it a 4X4. I use a Mobil-1 on the SRT.

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
I'm going to continue to use a K&N on the Ram it easier with the nut on the bottom being it a 4X4. I use a Mobil-1 on the SRT.
Dads,

That is perfectly fine. Just want to remind people that a good anti-drainback valve is the most important, and then the filter elements in these I mentioned are also acceptable.

Crazy thing is you want a supercalifragilistic oil, not a supercalifragilistic filter.:biggrinjester:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
These days we put our own QuantumBlue Oil filters on the cars so that we can completely control the process. Best oil and best filter!

20,018 miles:

Replaced with a new QB filter cartridge and O-ring

Best combination.;)

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts