Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got of the phone with Tbyrne Motorsports. The price was great and the service was even better!! I can't waite for this sucker to get shipped out to them!!!!

I'm gonna pick a day when I think it'll be available to ship out....

9/24....

Anyone else wanna put in a date? The winner will receive a great big e-hug from me!!!!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
it has been delayed what 5 times now. New time is later this week.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
i was informed that it was gonan ship monday and id have by friday this week.

then i find out that its gonna arrive to vendors on monday and they ship that day, 1 more transaction, rahter than straight from diablo.

then i find out that diablo is sposed to ship monday to vendors, and theyll have it by wed. so i call in and have em put 2 day shipping on it so i get it friday.

this is all after having been waiting for months :(

now its wednesday and ill be impressed if it even ships on friday. if the vendors knew what was going on theyd probably have made some sort of post by now, but they probably cant get away from the phone cuz theres so many people like us calling and wondering wtf?

so.... best i can hope is next week so time now :( i wanted to get it at the same time as i install my JBA exhaust tomarrow damn it!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
maybe it'll be a good christmas present

·
Registered
158 Posts
All I know is that I have been invested in this programmer from the start, at this point I would gladly trade a kidney of an e.t.a of arrival, acceptable loss for a true date of release. Hoping I am not on a death bed at 90 when it shows up.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
The woohooo feeling wears off rather quickly once you realize that ordering it today doesn't mean it'll ship within the next month.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol guys, I know what you are talking about. That's why I waited so long to put in my order. BUT I'm gonna keep the faith and pray that it arrives with the end yser (us) by next Wednesday-Friday!!!!

Can I get a collective A-MEN?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Tbyrne must be having a good day. I just ordered thier package deal with the aFe air intake and Predator and I even added the 180 t-stat. They said the Predator would ship as soon as they recieve them-hopefully soon but she could not give me a date.
Randy

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tbyrne must be having a good day. I just ordered thier package deal with the aFe air intake and Predator and I even added the 180 t-stat. They said the Predator would ship as soon as they recieve them-hopefully soon but she could not give me a date.
Randy

Do you think that they hae the 170 t-stat? I need to call them!

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
At this point in the game I have lost all excitement for this darn thing to arrive. Ordered on July 23 or 24. I have already written the cost off in my head as a mod that didn't pan out. At this point I could care less, if it shows up it will sit in the box until I hear that it is a must have item. Just too much hype in the beginning and too many delays....

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have been keeping tabs on the diablo web site forum...the only thing that has me interested in waiting is the fact that they have this guy, hemisport78 screaming about how there will not be a programmer for hemi trucks...very entertaining, after all I could be that guy, but I'm not!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I have been keeping tabs on the diablo web site forum...the only thing that has me interested in waiting is the fact that they have this guy, hemisport78 screaming about how there will not be a programmer for hemi trucks...very entertaining, after all I could be that guy, but I'm not!
Oh yeah that's been fun but here's some breaking news. Finally a List of what the tuner Will Do

MiketheDiabloGuy said:
OK boys and girls, the info you have been waiting for is here:

The following is what will be in the initial release of the U7135.

Support for:
05-07 5.7L LX (Magnum, Charger and 300c)
05-07 6.1L LX SRT8 (Magnum, Charger and 300c)
06-07 6.1L WK Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8

Contains the following tune choices:
Performance tune= designed for stock to mildly modified vehicles using 93 octane fuel.
Perf CAI= Performance tune designed for cold air induction kits for stock to mildly modified vehicles using 93 octane fuel.
Perf_91oct= Performance tune designed for stock to mildly modified vehicles using 91 octane fuel.
Perf_CAI_91oct= Performance tune designed for cold air induction kits for stock to mildly modified vehicles using 91 octane fuel.
Stock Tune = Stock tune, used to modify parameters using stock pcm tune.

Contains the following custom parameters:
Parameters marked QA are "Quick adjust" parameters and do not require a reflash to take effect, they require only a key cycle, these parameters are available in a separate "Quick Adjust" menu item as well as in the modify parameters menu.

(QA)ESP mode = Enable/Disable traction control system

(QA)Reset TCM adaptation = Resets the learned TCM adaptation(instead of pulling a fuse)

(QA)Tire size = Adjust tire size by sidewall numbers or actual tire height

(QA)Shift points = Raise shift points by a predefined setting, 5.7L's
(1-2 5800rpm, 2-3 6000rpm, 3-4 6000rpm), 6.1L's (1-2 6400rpm, 2-3 6600rpm, 3-4 6600rpm)

(QA)Shift firmness = Reduces torque management between shifts for a firmer shift , not required on SRT8 vehicles

(QA)Autostick Auto Upshift = Enable/Disable automatic upshift when in manual autostick mode, ie. raise your rev limits and you can shift manually at any rpm without the vehicle automatically upshifting (as it would do stock)

High MPH HS Fan On, AC Off
High MPH MS Fan On, AC Off
High MPH LS Fan On, AC Off
Low MPH HS Fan On, AC Off
Low MPH MS Fan On, AC Off
Low MPH LS Fan On, AC Off
HS Fan On, AC On
MS Fan On AC On
LS Fan On AC On
WOT fuel 1k-3.8k, range of -20/+20%
WOT fuel 4k-4.8k, range of -20/+20%
WOT fuel 5k-7k, range of -20/+20%
WOT Spark 1k-3.8k, range of -10/+10 degrees
WOT Spark 4k-4.8k, range of -10/+10 degrees
WOT Spark 5k-7k, range of -10/+10 degrees
Rev Limiter in Drive, adjustable up to 7000 rpm
Rev Limiter in Neutral, adjustable up to 4000 rpm
Vehicle Speed Limiter, adjustable up to 190mph
Idle RPM AC OFF in D, range of -400/+400rpm
Idle RPM AC OFF in P/N, range of -400/+400rpm
Idle RPM AC ON in D, range of -400/+400rpm
Idle RPM AC ON in P/N, range of -400/+400rpm
Short term Knock sensor enable/disable
Long term Knock sensor enable/disable

Flash time:
30-60 seconds depending on application.
Custom tunes:
Ability to hold 5 custom tunes as well as having a choice of using the default DiabloSport tunes.
Live Data:
Right now the Predator reads and clears codes, it does work with the new Dataviewer for streaming/logging live data.

As I am writing this, all of our in-house testing is done, and tools are going into production.
Please do not ask me who is getting the first ones or when you will receive them, as I do not know.

So, let the questions/comments begin!

Thanks
Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.