Charger Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the hotchkis package(springs and sway bars) from hhp...im sure it'll look and feel great but im interested in seeing how these springs actualy look on a charger....does anyone have any pics??? I would greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I had the TVS stage 1 Kit on my magnum. I had a bit over 1.5" of total drop. The spring rates are very well tuned. I would suggest getting the eibach dampners as well, as the drop from teh spring will kill your factory shocks ( mine died in 20k miles )

It is a very good package you will love it, taking exit ramps will never be the same for you now :D

-Robert

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had the TVS stage 1 Kit on my magnum. I had a bit over 1.5" of total drop. The spring rates are very well tuned. I would suggest getting the eibach dampners as well, as the drop from teh spring will kill your factory shocks ( mine died in 20k miles )

It is a very good package you will love it, taking exit ramps will never be the same for you now :D

-Robert
I cant realy affored to buy the dampers at this point....but what if i were to wait about 6 months before and then put the dampers on...would it matter? or would i still have to cange the shocks later on?

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
I cant realy affored to buy the dampers at this point....but what if i were to wait about 6 months before and then put the dampers on...would it matter? or would i still have to cange the shocks later on?
Money is tight so you're going to pay someone to do the labor twice? I'd just wait until you can afford all the parts and THEN do the install.

Of course, if you're going to install things yourself and you don't mind spending all afternoon twice, then it's all good.

Cheers,

·
Registered
581 Posts
Heres a pic for you... I love my hotchkis kit!

·
Registered
581 Posts
One more...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Unfortunately, with the auto load leveling system on the rear in the SRT8s, I think this is quite an undertaking.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Well, the work will need to be done twice and you will or at least should get an alignment after you install the sways and springs and then the shocks.

I got by for most of a year on the factory parts before I had some issues with the shocks. If you drive real smooth roads they will last longer than if you live down a gravel pot hole fill road like my dad does :/

-R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts