Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

After much deliberation with my wife I decided to just order the exact car I want and not settle on a color. I ordered an 08 Steel Blue RT with basically all of the options but the rear entertainment system. I can't wait until it arrives. I told them if they find my car at another dealer or the Chrysler "depot" get that because I want to drive my new Charger ASAP!!!

I am sure I will have a lot of questions as time goes on so I am looking forward to posting here more often!

Tom

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Awesome. It's a great color.

You know, Carman Dodge in Delaware (near me) only about 1 hour or less from you.... has a 2008 Steel Blue R/T with the Road & Track Package...just got it in, and sitting there all by itself waiting for someone to buy it!...I saw it when I was getting my oil changed....

I see you live in Bel Air.........that's Booth country..be careful!

Best of luck,

- Mark

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee-you'll love the R/T!

·
Registered
84 Posts
I agree and love my color =) enjoy modding and mobbing

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome. It's a great color.

You know, Carman Dodge in Delaware (near me) only about 1 hour or less from you.... has a 2008 Steel Blue R/T with the Road & Track Package...just got it in, and sitting there all by itself waiting for someone to buy it!...I saw it when I was getting my oil changed....

I see you live in Bel Air.........that's Booth country..be careful!

Best of luck,

- Mark
Thanks for the heads up! I just checked it out online and unfortunately it doesn't have the NAV and Uconnect options I am looking for. As far as Booth country I happen to live directly behind the John's Wilkes Booth house :grin:

Tom

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Tom,
Congrats on your purchase, and your new car! Way to go! Now go buy your wife something nice for saying YES. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts