Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for the 2015 Scatpack I ordered last week. Gray w/ the Red and Black leather interior. I leased it so modding will be minimum. Looking to do electric cut outs for exhaust, an intake and a tune whenever Diablo Sport comes out with their tuner. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
79 Posts
HOPE YOU ARE PATIENT PERSON
I have been wating since 2/18 for my SP and it is still not due to be built until 4/21

The wait will kill you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a few months left on my current lease. I'm friendly with the dealer, I used to work with the finance guys and I've known the GM for 9 years. They didn't mention a huge wait, they just got one in so I'm going up there Friday to check it out in person. Your wait might be depending on the dealer you bought it from's allocation amount. My dealer is a pretty high volume dealer in my area. *fingers crossed*

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Waiting for the 2015 Scatpack I ordered last week. Gray w/ the Red and Black leather interior. I leased it so modding will be minimum. Looking to do electric cut outs for exhaust, an intake and a tune whenever Diablo Sport comes out with their tuner. Pics to follow.
What lease amount did you secure? I got $355/month 12k miles with 3k down. Options Black Roof & Beats

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What lease amount did you secure? I got $355/month 12k miles with 3k down. Options Black Roof & Beats
At this point I don't know the exact numbers because the residuals and rebates will change by the time the car gets in. So if I can get the car delivered by the end of June, it will depend on what the numbers are for then. But I was roughly $400 with first and DMV down 12k for 36 mos. I'm also getting the excessive wear and tear coverage and wheel and tire coverage but paying that out of pocket. I've had 2 flats on my current lease so that would've paid for itself already plus I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to fix two rims.

It was a zero deal for the dealer, but I do a'lot of automotive photography and I have plans to use the car in a product demonstration video that will be the first of many and they will get this one for free and have the opportunity to be my first client so win - win

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
What's your buy out at the end of the lease if you decide to purchase?

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Big John From NYC

1 - 8 of 8 Posts