Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totally disgusted. New Charger is only a month old and got corned last night while driving home. They threw the root of the stalk instead of actual corn so it hit hard and left a small dent in the back passenger side door. No chipped paint but a few scuff marks. Hopefully it is minor enough to pop out and buff out the marks. Still a bummer though. Police didn't catch anyone. Hey anyone had any headlight problems or seat problems? I also noticed a little rough idle and it almost stalled on me the other night.
Charger SE Inferno Red. :mad:

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
two words

Dent Wizards

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
"paintless dent repair"

·
Registered
85 Posts
my front seat squeaks when i lean back on it also when i mash the gas i get same squeak.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
great999 said:
my front seat squeaks when i lean back on it also when i mash the gas i get same squeak.
Get mouse traps....JK..Ha Ha

I read in another thread that some people have found that the seat bolts were not tight. Take a look or just bring it back to your dealer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
JInTime said:
Totally disgusted. New Charger is only a month old and got corned last night while driving home. They threw the root of the stalk instead of actual corn so it hit hard and left a small dent in the back passenger side door. No chipped paint but a few scuff marks. Hopefully it is minor enough to pop out and buff out the marks. Still a bummer though. Police didn't catch anyone. Hey anyone had any headlight problems or seat problems? I also noticed a little rough idle and it almost stalled on me the other night.
Charger SE Inferno Red. :mad:
I have never heard of being corned :biggrin: ...thanks for the chuckle. Man I have got to stop working 14 hour days. :asleep:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts