Charger Forums banner

Just Lowered My 07 R/T With Eibach Pro Kit On 20" Clads

9K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  CHARGERTREV 
#1 ·
Well here are the pics. Install has about 15 miles on it so I guess they'll settle a little more. I was able to notice the front drop instantly. However the rear not so much yet. I know with the pro kit the rear is supposed to be a little higher which I am cool with. Anyways here she it..

See less See more
#4 ·
It looks real good brother....wait till they set in a lil then it will drop a lil bit more then you'll really notice btw did i say it looks reallly good:D

#10 ·
You can get them on eBay for about $75 shipped, so to get it local... I'd say it is a good deal. I am not going to replace my shocks when I lower it. People will say don't replace your shocks with "factory" type shocks because it will cause them to blow out faster. Some don't have problems at all, but for $86 its worth the try.

#13 · (Edited)
Correct but imho I really don't put many miles on the car and the roads here are pretty much bump / pothole free so I think for a $85 investment it's worth a try. My question is, when I replace these new shocks for the nivomats do I need to use like my oem boot which has the 2 holes for it to be bolted onto the car or do the new ones already come with that?

For instance, this monroe shock doesn't appear to have the top boot, does it come with it or do aftermarket shocks meant as replacement for our vehicles bring it or do you use the factory one?

#16 ·
ur car is gonna look good without the nivos lol

#19 ·
danm dude u guys are killing me!!! everybody is getting vipers lol

#21 ·
i have 22X9 on the front and 22X10 on the back :driving:

#23 ·
Since your replacing shocks anyway I think it would be a good idea to use Koni's. They are designed with lowered applications in mind. More info here.
True, However trying to work on a budget here... The koni sports rear come out to $175 shipped for the pair opposed to $85 for the pair of monroe's. I know it's not the same.. but its definitely a better price lol.

#29 ·
how is the ride? I'm contemplating lowering my charger, its an SE with the 3.5. still not sure if I should do this or not, because we have some pretty good winters.

#31 ·
hahah trev, your lil smiley looks pretty worried :)

#32 ·
let me know how you fare this winter Trev, that may help me decide in the future!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.