Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have one too and love it! alittle annoying driving on the hwy though. I just turn the radio up loud lol
:D There ya go! :bigthumb::rocker: Turn the radio up to 20 and that drone you hear of the MDS kicking in will be gone. You'll be like, "drone, what drone?"
I personally like it though because when that kid who thinks he's hot sh*t, who just pulled up next to me on the highway in the car that Daddy just bought him, gets to hear the MDS kicking in and out, most right away know that the car next to him isn't one to mess around with, lol.
But to the original poster, congrat's on the new install. Now take the day off tomorrow and take the car out for a long ride. You both deserve it! :banana:

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
bro just get the LM1 man! u will not be disappinted, i love mine

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Can we hear it?!!:D

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
umm are u saying that to the op?

·
Registered
942 Posts
Man I want it so bad...but still contemplating between that and SLP II.
Just do straightpipe with reso'd tips. More aggressive than the LM2, but deeper than the LM1. And it's about $450+ cheaper.
To the OP, glad you like it. That was my exhaust choice, but I couldn't afford it so I went the cheap route. If the drone is too much for ya, just knock on the AutoStick and it should go away for the most part.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanx man i did it sounds freakN nice except that one side wasnt clamped on rite and i gotta re dp it again 2mo

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just do straightpipe with reso'd tips. More aggressive than the LM2, but deeper than the LM1. And it's about $450+ cheaper.
To the OP, glad you like it. That was my exhaust choice, but I couldn't afford it so I went the cheap route. If the drone is too much for ya, just knock on the AutoStick and it should go away for the most part.
before i got my charger i heard people say this sounded bad on the chargers , so i didnt try it. soooooo today i cut my flowmasters off and tried it and all i can say is it was cheaper than slp's and sounds close too it...wish i would have done this soon er :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
413 Posts
ah. When I did my research for exhaust, everyone kept saying borla was the best and now I see alot of ppls using lm1 or lm2. The youtube videos shows the lm1 sounds better and more aggresive too. blah

I guess i'll save up and get the lm later

·
Registered
285 Posts
ah. When I did my research for exhaust, everyone kept saying borla was the best and now I see alot of ppls using lm1 or lm2. The youtube videos shows the lm1 sounds better and more aggresive too. blah

I guess i'll save up and get the lm later

I love Borla, I've always been a fan of the Borla exhaust but the problem I had with it was at idle, it was way to quiet for me. And pretty much if you arent on the gas, you really don't hear Borla. But the Loudmouth 1 you hear all the time. Plus it's perfect at idle making that guy in the car next to you know that the car you're in is aggressive and quick which makes me just want to keep on driving. :driving:

·
Registered
413 Posts
I love Borla, I've always been a fan of the Borla exhaust but the problem I had with it was at idle, it was way to quiet for me. And pretty much if you arent on the gas, you really don't hear Borla. But the Loudmouth 1 you hear all the time. Plus it's perfect at idle making that guy in the car next to you know that the car you're in is aggressive and quick which makes me just want to keep on driving. :driving:
ya I hate that. When I stop that **** got all quiet. Look like I will be upgrading to a LM1 soon. I want my exhaust to wild out until I remove the key out that ***** and park it

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
ya I hate that. When I stop that **** got all quiet. Look like I will be upgrading to a LM1 soon. I want my exhaust to wild out until I remove the key out that ***** and park it
Haha, I agree!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Borla sounds great...with a cutout:biggrinjester:
The SLP compared to the stock exhaust, 1-10...11! The stock "performance" exhaust that comes on the R&T package sounded great, but only at WOT and still was nowhere near the noise level I wanted.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts