Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everybody talks about how loud this loud mouth 1 is.....i think its rather calm....very glad i didnt go with one of the quieter ones

hopefully the set of mopar FL's and high flow cats will wake it up abit more

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
lol, wait about 5k miles. youll want to get rid of it, thats how loud it will be.

its basically straight pipes, had them on my trans am.

·
Registered
616 Posts
everybody talks about how loud this loud mouth 1 is.....i think its rather calm....very glad i didnt go with one of the quieter ones

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE!! LOL

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i had pretty much the same type system on my C6 and it was MUCH louder....this is just kinda boring.....maybe its the fact that a also have a 9 sec mustang that throws me off thou....i just cant wait to get the headers on here

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
mustangs and ls1s are much louder than our 5.7s. if youre expecting the same noise level, you prob wont get it without long tubes and cutouts.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
wow this is a first...ive never heard anything louder except open headers...louder than the lm1 have it on my charger on my pops vette and i had em on my 04 mach one before i sold it...and it was plenty loud for me...let em break in first youll hear the madness...sorry for your disappointment...

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
When I put my headers and cats on, it got twice as loud. Yet, my car still isn't quite as loud as I would like it.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
yea its not loud. Run metgos dyno run on your computer and see what happens to the computer speakers. I 'm running next door to find them now

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
that is better.....guess ill put some cutouts on after my headers
but remember thats the srt 6.1 not the 5.7 but cutouts are sick...go for it

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts

Mebbe you should run the headers up to the side of your head! ;)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
these cars are so slow,im just trying to make it alittle more fun so i dont fall asleep while im driving it

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
these cars are so slow,im just trying to make it alittle more fun so i dont fall asleep while im driving it
yeah youre gonna be deemed an idiot making a comment like this...and i think i can speak for a lot of here when i say that i didnt buy a charger to drive around like a lunatic as fast as i can and try to show off...i bought it b/c 1 its a sweet looking car, 2 i need four doors, 3 even for a big heavy car it will still haul some ass...if you want a race car, well do just that buy a race car...so ill tell ya what you do trade it in and get something else...these cars arent super fast butthey are not slow, and are def fun to drive, i dont know what planet you are from but i think youre the only one that believes this...did you test drive the car before you bought it? you could have saved your breath...

·
Premium Member
20,935 Posts
yeah youre gonna be deemed an idiot making a comment like this...and i think i can speak for a lot of here when i say that i didnt buy a charger to drive around like a lunatic as fast as i can and try to show off...i bought it b/c 1 its a sweet looking car, 2 i need four doors, 3 even for a big heavy car it will still haul some ass...if you want a race car, well do just that buy a race car...so ill tell ya what you do trade it in and get something else...these cars arent super fast butthey are not slow, and are def fun to drive, i dont know what planet you are from but i think youre the only one that believes this...did you test drive the car before you bought it? you could have saved your breath...
I couldn't have put that any better myself. :cool:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
nope no test drive,they didnt have one in stock. im just use to driving corvettes as a daily driver....dont get all but hurt cause these cars are slow.they do look good and are very comfy,so i will prolly drive it around for another 6 months before i get something new.they just dont have the pep that i want for a daily driver.....now if someone can crack the tuning on this and i could put a procharger or a turbo on the car,i would def. keep it for at least a year or so

1 - 20 of 23 Posts