Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I missing something, I thought the car sound a bit more aggresive. It did improve the sound, but I thought it would sound louder. Was I supposed to replace/remove the resinator. Please don't call me a hick....LOL

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Am I missing something, I thought the car sound a bit more aggresive. It did improve the sound, but I thought it would sound louder. Was I supposed to replace/remove the resinator. Please don't call me a hick....LOL
if you want aggresive you should remove the resonators. It sounds a ton better. You can always put them back on if its too much

·
Registered
723 Posts
Also, give them time to break in.. Then decide if you want more

·
Registered
287 Posts
Even on my stock Daytona, Emissions that is, the sound is getting a little deeper and a little more aggressive. I've had it 4 weeks and put on 1,800 miles. I don't exepct too much more "improvement", but I'll wait some more before Bryle creaming (sp?).

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
My Daytona sounds great with factory exhaust and resos deleted.....at idle it has a very noticeable Growl......i eventually will take the suitcase off and replace it with two flowmaster super 44s

·
Registered
282 Posts
When I installed my zoomers I felt the same way. After driving it a few thousand miles with the zoomers it has gooten a bit deaper but not the growl i wanted. But you will notice that it will get annoying at times even though its at a low level. maybe you should wait and see what happens. Instead of removing reso i'm going to install cutouts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts