Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went back to my first post here on this forum on 02-18-2012 and I was shocked to see the difference in how my car looked then and now. I appreciate everyones knowledge and motivation on this forum. Just gotta say THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::rocker:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
I went back to my first post here on this forum on 02-18-2012 and I was shocked to see the difference in how my car looked then and now. I appreciate everyones knowledge and motivation on this forum. Just gotta say THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown::rocker:
I have to agree! If it weren't for this forum or lxforums I don't think I would be as far as I am as well! So what he said ^^^ Thanks!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
This forum has educated me about cars, life, and how great my fellow Charger owners are! :cool:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Vertcharger tell me about that roof? Can't quite tell what you got going on through the pics. Last but not least very clean car, I like.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
If it were not for this forum and LX I would have so much more money in the bank......

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vertcharger tell me about that roof? Can't quite tell what you got going on through the pics. Last but not least very clean car, I like.
It's a convertible. I think it looks better with the top down. I plan on posting some pics when spring stops feeling like winter. :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Man that's gotta be nice in the summer time. Post some pics for sure, I want to see how everything works!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts