Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have a few questions. When I rev the car up in park or neutral it will only go up to 4000 rpms, why? Also I did flowmaster exhaust already and was wondering what you guys think I need to do next? Intake, Jet chip?

Thanks Steve

·
Registered
253 Posts
Re: Just got the Magnum Hemi

bigred76 said:
Hello, I'm new to the forum and have a few questions. When I rev the car up in park or neutral it will only go up to 4000 rpms, why? Also I did flowmaster exhaust already and was wondering what you guys think I need to do next? Intake, Jet chip?

Thanks Steve
All Hemi's have that keeps you from over reving for to long and doing damage (according to S.T.A.R.) mopar tech line. I asked back when I had a 03 Hemi truck.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
~bump bump~

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
IMO, don't get a paper weight (jet chip). I had one for my dodge dakota and was worthless. Go with the predator or if money is tight a used superchip flaspaq. Some vendors have deals on an intake and tuner combo, check them out.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Get a Diablo Predator with SLP Loudmouth 1 exhaust. That will be the muscle car you're looking for. :alfdance:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Dude!!

That's so funny. My test worked!!!! People don't look at the date of the last post.

This post is from 2005!!! ha ha ha ha ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts