Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Magnaflow sent over the pics from their photoshoot last night.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Love the stance, I prefer a little more rubber in the side walls myself though. Still the best Charger I have seen yet, just may change my mind about the car.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
The wheels look effing stupid.

·
Registered
28 Posts
epoch said:
The wheels look effing stupid.
I like the style of the wheels it would just look better if they were 20's (those must be 22+) with some larger series tires like 40's.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
20s just don't look right on these cars, and to get it as low as we wanted, we a to go with the 30 series tire, car has only 2.5" of ground clearance

·
Registered
28 Posts
What size are those?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
20" even is what's on the SRT-8. It's the best I've seen so far, way better than super shiny ghetto aftermarket.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you live in the northern half of the US, that is the type of car that necessitates a winter beater.

Although I prefer brushed chrome rims (7 point or similar) that car will definitelty turn heads wherever you go. Glad you did it in black rather than silver.

·
Registered
28 Posts
needasrt4 said:
22" TIS 02 with 255/30/22 Nitto
Don't get me wrong it looks like a show car but for practicallity 30 series tires ride like crap. I recently made the jump from 35 to 40 and the ride is a world of difference. Some deep dish 20's would have looked great and would have yeilded a much better ride with even 35-40's. Watch were you drive to, one small pothole will bend those rims. I had to replace two of them already from potholes!, and I was riding on 265/35/18's.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MPR, I sell wheels and tires for a living, we don't drive the car much, esp since its been out in Cali since May16th for Supercharger, its a weekend/show car. Rode on the same 30s in our Magnum as a daily driver. We're early 20s, ride quality doesn't bother us the least bit.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Same response those wondering why we did 22s rather than 20s, we sell wheels and tires for a living, we sell more the more attention we draw to ourselves and more heads we turn

·
Registered
28 Posts
needasrt4 said:
MPR, I sell wheels and tires for a living, we don't drive the car much, esp since its been out in Cali since May16th for Supercharger, its a weekend/show car. Rode on the same 30s in our Magnum as a daily driver. We're early 20s, ride quality doesn't bother us the least bit.
North or South Cali?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thats a broad question, how much money do I have in the car or how much have I put into it, etc?

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Let me throw the number of 8-9K, not including transportation. Add that in, make it 12ish. Just cause I like to guess stuff:)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
$3k in transport, $8.5k in supercharger, about $3k in the wheels & tires, don't remember on headers. Its also got HID from our Magnum, Custom Leather Interior from our Magnum, Magnaflow Exhaust, and he has other goodies on order from the dealership

1 - 20 of 40 Posts