Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from their shop...great bunch of guys. The catch can is a really nice piece, and they have a cool bracket that puts it right above the alternator.

But the real thing to write home about is I got a ride in Ryan's charger with a 440. Holy SH*T that thing is an animal. This is it:
http://www.stackperformance.com/photos/featured-builds/?album=4&gallery=6

Ill get some pics of the can installed for you guys.
95K miles it was about time I got one of these.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
look forward to the catch can pics... damn, his car is a beast:rocker:

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Thats gotta be a BEAST. No wonder hes got the 8 piston Brembos on the front
You should follow that thing through a winding mountain road and watch him light it up on every turn. He made my car feel like it had two cylinders disconected. Been on a couple of cruises with Ryan and he is a great guy! Can't wait for his new intake.....

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
You should follow that thing through a winding mountain road and watch him light it up on every turn. He made my car feel like it had two cylinders disconected. Been on a couple of cruises with Ryan and he is a great guy! Can't wait for his new intake.....
I too am waiting on his CAI aswell. Im sure his car causes major " Shrinkage " and yes hes a very nice guy:bigthumb:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I too am waiting on his CAI aswell. Im sure his car causes major " Shrinkage " and yes hes a very nice guy:bigthumb:
It does...it made my car look like a tame *****cat. After he punched it for the first time I was about to tell him I was going to the bank for a loan and have him clone his car in a black color scheme for me :D

We all can dream...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Yeppers to that.....;)

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I want a crate engine :(

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well here it is. I like the way they mounted it.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I like the way they mounted that..... I saw Ryan's but he had it on the Edge of the Passenger side fender, was that mount extra or included?
Also are the fittings Black anodized or are they Polimer?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the way they mounted that..... I saw Ryan's but he had it on the Edge of the Passenger side fender, was that mount extra or included?
Also are the fittings Black anodized or are they Polimer?
When I spoke to Ryan he was in the process of mass producing the brackets. I snagged one of his prototype ones for $20. All fittings are anodized aluminum.

Also, IIRC Ryan moved his catch can to the same location as mine. He showed me on his car how it all mounted ect.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
When I spoke to Ryan he was in the process of mass producing the brackets. I snagged one of his prototype ones for $20. All fittings are anodized aluminum.

Also, IIRC Ryan moved his catch can to the same location as mine. He showed me on his car how it all mounted ect.

Cool! It looks good. I need to get the can when I go back to do some more tuning on my car..... Its in the shop today getting the door repainted and I'm freaking out worrying about how it will come out......:cry:

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm glad you enjoyed the ride and it was a pleasure meeting you. Hope to see you again soon.

I loved seeing over 90,000 miles on a car too. Good to see you're enjoying the car!!!

-Ryan
SP

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I fixed that kink a couple days ago.
Thanks for the heads up.

BTW- in a few hundred miles of driving I was surprised to see how much oil this thing would have burned.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'm sorry for being so incompetent when it comes to are car, but can someone use paint or some othe program to circle the drip pan. I have no idea where they go, and have gotten conflicting info on rather I need one. Right now i'm leaning towards no unless convinced otherwise. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
looks great thx for sharing

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Beautiful engine but not diggin the 2 seater conversion. If I want a high performance 2 seater I would just get a Corvette.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts