Charger Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my new SXT from the dealer this afternoon, and I can't get the grin off of my face!!!! I love it!!!!! I've been eyeing it for 2 weeks at the dealer and finally said I had to do it. Silver Steel metallic, sunroof, 18X7.5 rims....I can't say enough. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Gratz Swiater4 :) Great color! Planning on any mods?

DCX told me today that mine will be here for my B-Day :) can't think of a better present atm....

Potsie

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eventually I want to add a catback exhaust and spoiler. I am thinking of window tint but I'm not sure how much would look good without going overboard. Anyone have advice? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
VERY NICE!!!!!! Congrats!!! Good luck/be safe!!! Mike

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
congrats bud.... can't wait to get my charger

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
congrats bud.... can't wait to get my charger
Me neither, seeing thats its like 25 miles away and theres NOTHING that I can do about it! :lol:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Congrats man! Killer feeling when you drive off the lot and its yours. I still smile like hell when I get in mine :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks you guys :happy: I put on about 300 miles today...Godd I love this car. I have driven Dodge trucks and SUVs my whole life and I'm glad that this car came along. My wife said she wasn't going to drive it because it was to big...I said GOOD!!!!! Oh well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts