Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been on these forums a good bit always learning new things and ended buying a 2019 Charger Scatpack. Been driving for about a month now and testing my 0-60 and wanted to ask y'all how accurate the preformance pages timers are. Over the weekend i got the wild number of 1.8 second 0-60 馃槀 Anyone else get any kinda odd numbers??
Font Gadget Line Audio equipment Technology

Registered
Welcome to the forums from Texas.

Based on your 1/4 ET of 13.8 - 75 MPH that 0-60 time probably correlates to 1.8 hours or 1 hour 48 minutes, not 1.8 seconds. It will improve with practice. :D

Registered
2021 WB Hellcat and 2013 RT Plus AWD
I never got oddball numbers like that, but I don't have those cool pages. But I do have the estimated mpg gauge that you can reset, coast down a hill, and show everyone you're getting 99 mpg! Still like yours better, though! 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I never got oddball numbers like that, but I don't have those cool pages. But I do have the estimated mpg gauge that you can reset, coast down a hill, and show everyone you're getting 99 mpg! Still like yours better, though! 馃ぃ
Hell yeah! Ill have to remember that and try it out!

Registered
2020 Scat Pack Plus Pitch Black
I have , if you launch and spin out of control, you can spin right up to 60 mph and it will record it. Stupid I know but it does that.

Congrats on the new ride, she's beautiful. I'm very fond of White Cars.

Registered
2021 WB SP
I have , if you launch and spin out of control, you can spin right up to 60 mph and it will record it. Stupid I know but it does that.

Congrats on the new ride, she's beautiful. I'm very fond of White Cars.
The speedometer is attached to front wheels, how would spinning the tires affect 0-60?

Registered
2021 WB Hellcat and 2013 RT Plus AWD
That's 0-100 not 60-100 lol
But if it went 0-60 in 1.8 and 0-100 in 11.5, that means 60- 100 took 9.7seconds. Maybe that's what he meant? Definitely needs to work on that 60-100! LOL

Reactions: Karl_1052
1 - 12 of 12 Posts