Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from the dealer with my brand new 2014 billet silver R/T! This is a dream come true for me! Still trying to sell my 08 SE, but I'm hopeful it will happen soon. Take a look guys, and if you have mod ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!:rocker:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I am very happy for you!! I remember the feeling I had when I bought my brand new 2010 Charger R/T. BTW the feeling I had then is still there..

Big John

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am very happy for you!! I remember the feeling I had when I bought my brand new 2010 Charger R/T. BTW the feeling I had then is still there..

Big John
Big John thanks a lot man I appreciate it! I am so excited right now! But still a little stressed because I need to sell my 08. That being said I will be enjoying the hell out of it!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congrats man! Looks clean
Now all it needs is a spoiler like mine :p

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats man! Looks clean
Now all it needs is a spoiler like mine :p
Haha yeah yours looks nice with that spoiler bro. I'm thinking about making that one of the first mods. I want to wait to sell my 08 before I make any mods though so I don't get carried away, and then I think my first will be tint. In Oregon we can only go 35% all the way around, but hey I'll take it!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Haha yeah yours looks nice with that spoiler bro. I'm thinking about making that one of the first mods. I want to wait to sell my 08 before I make any mods though so I don't get carried away, and then I think my first will be tint. In Oregon we can only go 35% all the way around, but hey I'll take it!
What kind of tires do you have on there right now? Isn't it rainy in Oregon?

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What kind of tires do you have on there right now? Isn't it rainy in Oregon?
Yeah dude it's super rainy here especially in the winter. I believe they're Michelin all season tires. I took a pic for you though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Looks good, congrats! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any ideas for mods from you guys? The car has literally 73 miles on it, so I have plenty of time to get things done and I'm in no rush. But I'd be curious to get some ideas for fellow charger owners.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Any ideas for mods from you guys? The car has literally 73 miles on it, so I have plenty of time to get things done and I'm in no rush. But I'd be curious to get some ideas for fellow charger owners.
Window tint, rear spoiler (if you like them) and body graphics are probably the best place to start. Also the 75 cent mod is a good way to get going on customizing the interior. Member Cuda did some nice body graphics and tail tinting using plastidip that you can search for to give you some more ideas. Member Shots did rear window louvers and caliper painting that you can find in his thread "starting over again".

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Congrats...awesome ride:yes::driving:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Window tint, rear spoiler (if you like them) and body graphics are probably the best place to start. Also the 75 cent mod is a good way to get going on customizing the interior. Member Cuda did some nice body graphics and tail tinting using plastidip that you can search for to give you some more ideas. Member Shots did rear window louvers and caliper painting that you can find in his thread "starting over again".
I definitely want the tint, and I'm wanting to do the spoiler but my girlfriend and best friend aren't so sure. I think I'll do it though:grin:. What is the 75 cent mod? I'm not familiar with that. Thanks for the ideas and info!

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
1 - 20 of 74 Posts