Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Guys, I just couldn't take it anymore. PERIOD!! Will they strike, or won't they? Does Joe Blow have allocation or not? Is it based on Charger sales or overall sales? Is the moon in aquarius? If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it still make a sound? Does a bear **** in the woods? Everyone has their breaking point, I reached mine. To that end I bought a 2006 Black HYUNDAI SONATA. LOADED!! I know what you're thinking, "Mike's a crackhead, he's lost it." "He's suffering from cranial rectul inversion". HEY, it doesn't have the raw power of the SRT8, doesn't have the sinister looks, blah blah blah. But it's all new for 06, AND has a 10 year/100,000 power train warranty. Done deal!!! Mike :)
P.S. Do you guys think the SRT hood would fit on it?
Footnote: This has been a test of your PGL, or Potential Gullible Level.
Hey, it could happen. NNNNOT!!! :wave: :happy: :wink:

·
Registered
441 Posts
:eek: :confused:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
RPMSRT8 said:
YOUR A SICK MAN, MALOY :rolleyes: :) :)

agree... but hey you never know... everyone that knows me thinks I am nuts for buying a car....

·
Registered
384 Posts
we have a term for this in gaming: Asshat. go look it up.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Whatever makes you happy man!

:whistle: :whistle: :asleep: :asleep: :happy: :happy:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
I want you all to remember this the next time you might think that there is no real use for Tasers in ploite society:) :eek:

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beezn said:
we have a term for this in gaming: Asshat. go look it up.
What?????? :confused: :confused: It was a joke. Meant to make someone laugh or smile for the day. IF your joking fine, if you're calling me an asshat, DON'T GO THERE!! I'm ALWAYS polite, diplomatic, caring, and giving. Anyone can talk smack on a freaking computer. I've never insulted anyone ever before, and you bet your ass I won't let this go buy without a response. Give me a break................ :mad:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
mmaloy said:
What?????? :confused: :confused: It was a joke. Meant to make someone laugh or smile for the day. IF your joking fine, if you're calling me an asshat, DON'T GO THERE!! I'm ALWAYS polite, diplomatic, caring, and giving. Anyone can talk smack on a freaking computer. I've never insulted anyone ever before, and you bet your ass I won't let this go buy without a response. Give me a break................ :mad:
Mike... take a deep breath and remember that comment came from an immature 23 year old "gamer"

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DAYTONA_R/T said:
Mike... take a deep breath and remember that comment came from an immature 23 year old "gamer"
Please forgive me DRT, as I like to think I possess a higher than average IQ, what's a gamer? :confused: :)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
mmaloy said:
Please forgive me DRT, as I like to think I possess a higher than average IQ, what's a gamer? :confused: :)
well I know he is a gamer because of his "in the gaming world" comment...

basically he spends his time playing games on his computer, xbox or playstation.... well on his way to becoming a responsible adult... :whistle:

·
Registered
384 Posts
1. Maloy, it was a joke, I thought you might get it. I told you to look it up and you didn't, so here.

"Asshat

Asshat is a slightly more trendy and less severe variation of *******, graphically describing someone who has his "head up his ass" (i.e., not knowing what's going on), or a variation of "butthead." In the former sense, it is suggested that one is "wearing one's ass for a hat", or alternately, "a hat for one's ass." A more modern usage of asshat describes a person doing something stupid, and can apply to anyone: "the boss is up to asshattery because he broke the computer even though he knew he was doing the wrong thing."

The word is popular in many online communities, serving as a more palatable version of its antecedent. According to Google's Usenet statistics, the word only saw a token appearance every day or two starting in July, 1999, but following a slow rise in 2002, it entered popular usage in May, 2003. The pejorative was popularized by Something Awful's Jeff K. and later spread to online community Fark.com and various Internet Relay Chat communities.

December 20, 2002 saw a graphical representation of an asshat in the online comic /usr/bin/w00t, whereafter it was used frequently to represent customers who annoyed the technical support personnel.

More recently, asshat has entered the mainstream vernacular. On March 17, 2005, on The O.C., "asshat" was uttered on network television for the first time, although this could be disputed as it was said by a litigant in the closing of a 2004 Judge Mathis episode.

The insult "Assclown" is used in a similar fashion, although it is not as common."

its from wikipedia.com.

2. DRT, I dont attack your hobbies. Infact I am pursuing videogame development as my chosen career and it helps to know the lingo.

3. Did you call me immature? Please post your evidence of that other that the fact I enjoy videogames. As well as my occasional spelling errors.

4. Do not attack my character or my inteligence anymore, its insulting and it makes you look petty.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
beezn said:
1. Maloy, it was a joke, I thought you might get it. I told you to look it up and you didn't, so here.

"Asshat

Asshat is a slightly more trendy and less severe variation of *******, graphically describing someone who has his "head up his ass" (i.e., not knowing what's going on), or a variation of "butthead." In the former sense, it is suggested that one is "wearing one's ass for a hat", or alternately, "a hat for one's ass." A more modern usage of asshat describes a person doing something stupid, and can apply to anyone: "the boss is up to asshattery because he broke the computer even though he knew he was doing the wrong thing."

The word is popular in many online communities, serving as a more palatable version of its antecedent. According to Google's Usenet statistics, the word only saw a token appearance every day or two starting in July, 1999, but following a slow rise in 2002, it entered popular usage in May, 2003. The pejorative was popularized by Something Awful's Jeff K. and later spread to online community Fark.com and various Internet Relay Chat communities.

December 20, 2002 saw a graphical representation of an asshat in the online comic /usr/bin/w00t, whereafter it was used frequently to represent customers who annoyed the technical support personnel.

More recently, asshat has entered the mainstream vernacular. On March 17, 2005, on The O.C., "asshat" was uttered on network television for the first time, although this could be disputed as it was said by a litigant in the closing of a 2004 Judge Mathis episode.

The insult "Assclown" is used in a similar fashion, although it is not as common."

its from wikipedia.com.

2. DRT, I dont attack your hobbies. Infact I am pursuing videogame development as my chosen career and it helps to know the lingo.

3. Did you call me immature? Please post your evidence of that other that the fact I enjoy videogames. As well as my occasional spelling errors.

4. Do not attack my character or my inteligence anymore, its insulting and it makes you look petty.
Oh I see, it was a compliment. My mistake. As I've been pm'ed 8 times so far regarding your post, I will stop this now. This forum is not just about the car, it's about PEOPLE and their car. It was meant to entertain. I called you no names.
Motto 1: Do No Harm!
Motto 2: Don't take any crap if you didn't dish it out. You'd never ASSHAT to my face. How's that for immature partner. Ok all, I'm good now. Hope ALL had a great weekend!!!!!! MIke :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
I call my friends asshats all the time, and they do the same to me. :) were like that though.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
beezn said:
I call my friends asshats all the time, and they do the same to me. :) were like that though.
It's probably a good idea to make sure you know someone before you call them a name slightly less insulting than *******. Don't you think?

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
DAYTONA_R/T said:
agree... but hey you never know... everyone that knows me thinks I am nuts for buying a car....
Why would they think you're nuts for buying a car DRT? Especially your's!! :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
mmaloy said:
Why would they think you're nuts for buying a car DRT? Especially your's!! :happy: :happy:
driven lifted trucks for the last 10 years.... ;)

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DAYTONA_R/T said:
driven lifted trucks for the last 10 years.... ;)
Nahh, just a different kind of cool! :) :wink:

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
LMAO! About halfway through I called my wife in and started reading it out loud. Her "OMG!" was followed shortly by my "What the h*** is he thinking?" Then we got to the end. Whew! Was afraid we were all going to have to come down there and do an intervention.

·
Registered
4,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
mnunes said:
LMAO! About halfway through I called my wife in and started reading it out loud. Her "OMG!" was followed shortly by my "What the h*** is he thinking?" Then we got to the end. Whew! Was afraid we were all going to have to come down there and do an intervention.
Bless your soul dude! That's the intent in which it was written. I'm grateful! hehe :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts