Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to Gateway International raceway tonight with my 07 SRT8 Charger. I uploaded the 93 CAI tune to the car and put about 40 miles of freeway driving on it before getting to the track. I was pretty impressed with the results. I ran 6 times before the rain ran us off and was consistent low to mid 13.2's with traps of 108 with the Diablo, prior to the Diablo I was consistent high 13.4's with a trap speed of around 106. My best run of the night was 13.173 at 108.00. My 60 ft times were also down about a tenth. My car is stock except intake, 180 thermastat and intake spacers. I did not do anything other than load the 93 cai tune and make sure the shift limits were raised. Shifting is allot better now, though I do wish I could set them even harder. Night and day over stock though. I will try to dyno the car before the end of the week and get some numbers to back up the 1/4 mile times.

In summary I am very pleased and have no complaints at this point. If there was anything I would change its the ability to set shifts firmer for those of us who want the shifts to be as firm as possible. I'll post a scan of the timesheets tomorrow if anyone is interested. I need some food and sleep!

Alan

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
wow great gains
i assume it would get better with tweaks and more breakin?

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
It's pretty basic the predator kicks @aSS!!!!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah so far I'm hearing nothing but good things. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Cause I'm waiting to get one as everyone is giving the thumbs up.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Weather conditions for both trips? Or, if you dont have those, just dates, we can pull the weather data.

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
wow , are vendors getting favoritism from diablo, as the one i ordered it from still doesnt even have them

·
Registered
230 Posts
I would assume so. If someone ordered 300 of a product from me and someone else ordered only 30, I think I'd be shipping the 300 order first!

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
yea probably, guess i picked the wrong vendor

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
last night, at 61 degrees they had 91.5% humidity.....sticky.

·
Registered
731 Posts
If there was anything I would change its the ability to set shifts firmer for those of us who want the shifts to be as firm as possible.
Sounds like the results are kicking in nicely! This is great!
Again, as I posted in the other thread......I'm a bit cautious as to raising the transmission line pressure. It's brutal on the pump and will most likely affect how long the trans lasts.

I'd prefer an actual valve body. Again, time will tell but from what I have seen in the past with transmissions and electronic line pressure adjustments hasn't panned out that positive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts