Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished the install on my new CAI and what an awesome product!! Sounds mean and added some punch as well, I love it!!! Just wanted to show it off and say thanx

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
My only complaint with Airraid is that they gave me one piece of crap hose clamp that I had to replace at the hardware store.

·
Registered
150 Posts
looks great! i remember when my airaid filter was nice and clean and red :(
Hello InvictuSRT8,

We do offer a cleaner kit so you can service your filter and keep it nice and clean and red.

Cleaner Kit 790-551 : https://www.airaid.com/Filter_Tuneup.aspx

My only complaint with Airraid is that they gave me one piece of crap hose clamp that I had to replace at the hardware store.
Hello HiPwr,

All of the supplied hose clamps are 100% stainless steel. If you received the wrong clamp, please let me know and I will be more than happy to send you out a brand new hose clamp under our Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty!

Thanks,
David

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Hello InvictuSRT8,

We do offer a cleaner kit so you can service your filter and keep it nice and clean and red.

Cleaner Kit 790-551 : https://www.airaid.com/Filter_Tuneup.aspx

Hello HiPwr,

All of the supplied hose clamps are 100% stainless steel. If you received the wrong clamp, please let me know and I will be more than happy to send you out a brand new hose clamp under our Lifetime "No-Hassle" Warranty!

Thanks,
David
i've been meaning to look for this! thanks for the link

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
looks great...........out of the few dealings Ive had with Airaid on the (2) intakes we owned, I must say their customer service is superior.............there no hassle warranty is really just that, no gimmicks

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
looks great...........out of the few dealings Ive had with Airaid on the (2) intakes we owned, I must say their customer service is superior.............there no hassle warranty is really just that, no gimmicks
x2... probably the best for intakes:cowsmile:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
looks great! i remember when my airaid filter was nice and clean and red :(
LOL. X2. It's a great product, though. I hope it doesn't explode when I use K&N cleaner and oil on it!!!

Looking good. Now you need to dress up the engine bay with some BT stuff.

·
Registered
150 Posts
LOL. X2. It's a great product, though. I hope it doesn't explode when I use K&N cleaner and oil on it!!!

Looking good. Now you need to dress up the engine bay with some BT stuff.
Hello 07CHRGRSRT8,

I am thinking the filter won't explode, but if for some reason it does, let me know and I can replace it for you:rocker:

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks real nice.Is this the best CAI?Have'nt looked at this brand before.I've looked at afe and k&n and just can't decide on one for my 06 5.7l,Which one would you guys suggest getting?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks real nice.Is this the best CAI?Have'nt looked at this brand before.I've looked at afe and k&n and just can't decide on one for my 06 5.7l,Which one would you guys suggest getting?
Hello 06policepkg,

The AIRAID’s Overall Quality of Components, Fitment, and Performance are 2nd to None!

All AIRAID’s are made in the USA and feature our Industry Best Lifetime “No-Hassle” Warranty!

Any other questions, please feel free and let me know.

Thanks,
David

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Nice. I've had an Airaid intake on my 07 R/T for almost 2 years and it has been great. It really does change the whole sound of the car at WOT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts