Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy works at dodge and I took this gem today. Sorry quality sucks, stole it from his snap chat. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/tXuHX_6mOm4

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lmao. Just like the cars without the turn signal option.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Lmao. Just like the cars without the turn signal option.
You mean BMW's and most German cars? Actually what happens is they run out of blinker fluid and German spec blinker fluid is both expensive and hard to find here in the states. You go into a Pep Boys, Advance Auto or Auto Zone and tell them you want German spec blinker fluid and it's a special order! So you can only buy it from the dealer which means you get screwed!

·
Registered
316 Posts
He could have at least removed the 3.6L badging while he was in the engine bay....smh.

Wait a minute....

Could this actually have been a fake 3.6L??

·
Registered
198 Posts
Base model Benz and Bimmer owners do this all the time with AMG and M wheels, graphics, etc.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I saw a base SE with a Hellcat spoiler thrown on the back. It caught my eye at first, but then just looked awkward

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’m a huge fan of the HC spoiler! Looks way better than the three piece spoiler. Wish someone would make a HC version for the 11-14 models with the straight edge compared to the curvy one.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea that’s why I said I wish they made them straight for the 11-14 models bc those rears are straight not curvy.

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
It would be nice if someone did make one for those models. I don't care for the pedestal mounted spoiler on the 11-14's..looks too ricey for me

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I took my RT spoiler off and threw on the SRT one. Looks a little better.

·
Registered
443 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yep. As for the 15+ I don’t think so but def for the 11-14

1 - 15 of 15 Posts