Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So am I crazy? :)

The family across the street kept looking at me like I was out of my mind;). I cleaned out the trunk vaccumed the inside/wiped down dash, doors, seats ect. Then simple greened the wheel wells and went over the entire car with Adams waterless wash and a new detail towell. I finished up polishing the rims and I gotta say it was all worth it. Even the ppl accross the street gave a nod of approvial to the crazy car guy.

Now it's time for a nice cold beer:beerchug:

·
Registered
192 Posts
your not crazy. when i got mine in july it was 107 when i brought it home and immediatly dove into derailing her. it was kind of a pain to keep from dripping sweat on her

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
the hotter the better! if i dont feel worked after a full detail, the car looks less clean but if im dying afterwords i just look at it and go:rocker:

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

:D

·
Registered
4,218 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No camera right now.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My fiancé keeps taking MY camera lol.

·
Registered
192 Posts
ha! oops, derailing=detailing

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Nope...your not crazy. The past 4 months here it`s been anywhere from 100-116 and i still washed mine atleast twice a week and sumtimes three. Its so damm windy here that she collected dust/dirt on a daily basis, but i had to clean here anyway. I guess you could say i have Charger OCD!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts