Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some 24's and ordered them with a 255/30/24 tire. I have 22's now and all i needed to do was bolt on. Should i have to do anything special to get these rims on the car?

· Registered
1,206 Posts
you have to shave the bolt a little that is on the top of your control arm. if you look under your front fenders at the top of the wheel well you will see what I am talking about. use a grinder.

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i just seen that, do i shave just the bolt down or the nut also?

you have to shave the bolt a little that is on the top of your control arm. if you look under your front fenders at the top of the wheel well you will see what I am talking about. use a grinder.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
try just shaving the bolt, then putt the wheels on and see if you got clearance, if not shave a little more.

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
try just shaving the bolt, then putt the wheels on and see if you got clearance, if not shave a little more.
thanks man, i see you have the lambos? how do you like them? would your recommend the bolt ons or the weld? im thinking about getting them..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.