Charger Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live in the South Florida Area u need to check these guys out, when i pulled up they had about 8 stangs (shelbys, roush, gt's) and a badass looking gto. The guy told me thay just got predator tuning for the 5.7 superchargers and he's doing cam and heads also with the predator. I was the first one to get the 5.7 diablo but i think he had 2 more left and more on the way. I also ordered a stage 2 intake. If u live in the area and need some more muscle then these guys are defiantly the people to see, just tell them MuscleMan305 from the forums sent u, who knows it might be good for a discount or a free internet cable....

·
Registered
706 Posts
If you live in the South Florida Area u need to check these guys out, when i pulled up they had about 8 stangs (shelbys, roush, gt's) and a badass looking gto. The guy told me thay just got predator tuning for the 5.7 superchargers and he's doing cam and heads also with the predator. I was the first one to get the 5.7 diablo but i think he had 2 more left and more on the way. I also ordered a stage 2 intake. If u live in the area and need some more muscle then these guys are defiantly the people to see, just tell them MuscleMan305 from the forums sent u, who knows it might be good for a discount or a free internet cable....
What did it cost you?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This thing is steroids for my hemi....

I just got my predator yesterday and already beat a 2008 mustang shelby500 convertible (black with a gold racing stripe down the middle) looked just like the Hertz fun collection version so who knows mite be a rental. The first time we both timed the light and peeled off for a good 4 city blocks and i got to the next light about 1/4 of a car ahead, then on the second pass i got a small rolling start in 2nd then dropped the hammer to first and floored it, the tires chirped hard while he lost a lil traction flooring it from 1st on street tires, giving me just enough of a boost to take the lead and im proud to say he never took it back, the fun part was that as he was catching up a 45 degree turn came fast and we both went sideways stopping at the next light, i had the inside and took him for a good 1 1/2 cars, at the light he looked at the hemi badge and said "those hemis are nasty" the driver acted kinda snotty with that at least i have a convertible attitude but i know he was hurt knowing he didnt have the fastest car on the strip that night.

I know this is just a taste of whats to come, i cant wait until my cam and heads dyno tuned. I cant wait until the stage 2 upgrade, i get a tingling feeling all over just thinking about it....

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
ck. some of the vendors here they have group buys and they are less
i paid for mine 299. plus the cable it came out to be 329. shipped

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Which vendor?
I want one:grin:
Check Tbyrne. You'll have to email or call to get the best price. I just bought a second Predator for my wife's RT because I loved what it did for my SRT8. I'm paying less for this second one than I did with the group buy for my first one.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
when i order mine it on took 2 days to get it.
The waits were probably during the delays i heard diablo was having getting these things perfected, but im just an impatient person. Don;t forget to update it on the diablosport website when u get it theres a new update 16 b i think its called.

·
Registered
263 Posts
For the record, the only delays anyone faced would've been the same for your "hat in hand" vendor mentioned in the OP. For the same reason why they had them in stock, the online supporting vendors of the Forums have them, as well.

Congrats on the purchase, though!

·
Registered
434 Posts
For thos in the South Florida area...Wanna check to see if that new Predator is REALLY giving you some results?? Look at the Moroso thread for November 3rd! We're all meeting up and goin' racing!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I just got my predator yesterday and already beat a 2008 mustang shelby500 convertible (black with a gold racing stripe down the middle) looked just like the Hertz fun collection version so who knows mite be a rental.
If it was a rental, then it is not the GT500. It is the GT350H (I believe). They do not have the same engine as the GT500, so its not much of a kill for an SRT-8. In any event, Willie (the owner of MAK) has a real GT500. Ask him about that car (or better yet, aski him for a ride in it). While you're there, tell him Mike (the Hialeah sergeant with the SRT) says hi.

·
Registered
706 Posts
If it was a rental, then it is not the GT500. It is the GT350H (I believe). They do not have the same engine as the GT500, so its not much of a kill for an SRT-8. In any event, Willie (the owner of MAK) has a real GT500. Ask him about that car (or better yet, aski him for a ride in it). While you're there, tell him Mike (the Hialeah sergeant with the SRT) says hi.
Sarge,

Where in Hialeah are they located?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.