Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think if we had all members vote on the best looking member charger? There would have to be some rules. You would have to actually own the charger in the picture(no photo shop). I'm just not sure how to set it up. If one of you guys knows how lets go for it.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Charger_R/T said:
What do you guys think if we had all members vote on the best looking member charger? There would have to be some rules. You would have to actually own the charger in the picture(no photo shop). I'm just not sure how to set it up. If one of you guys knows how lets go for it.
I'm in ... if you're willing to wait until my SRT-8 is delivered :smile:

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I mentioned this yesterday. Well, a similar idea. More of a 'car of the month', with a featured Charger each month somewhere on the homepage of the site.

ekool: thoughts?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking the members with the chargers they have now. When the other members get there cars they will be able to enter then. How would we set that up? We can do car of the month. Lets get it started now for september.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like not enough of us want to get this going................

·
Registered
266 Posts
As soon as i get a digital camera I'll try and get some pics up... mines pretty standard except I went with a slightly mirrored tint. But the car is shiny... (everyone else's is too!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts