Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have the waterless car wash, detail spray, glass cleaner, leather/interior cleaner, carpet/upolstry cleaner, leather conditioner, vinyl rubber tire treatment and the premium bag. I just ordered the Clay bar kit, swirl haze remover, revive polish, buttery car wax and all tge assorted hex grip polishing pads for each product;).

Thx to the junkman I've become a detailing addict and after seeing my car BEFORE all the polishing I'm gonna do next weekend my supervisor at work said he hive me 70$ to do his truck. I might just turn this into a weekend buisness.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I already have the waterless car wash, detail spray, glass cleaner, leather/interior cleaner, carpet/upolstry cleaner, leather conditioner, vinyl rubber tire treatment and the premium bag. I just ordered the Clay bar kit, swirl haze remover, revive polish, buttery car wax and all tge assorted hex grip polishing pads for each product;).

Thx to the junkman I've become a detailing addict and after seeing my car BEFORE all the polishing I'm gonna do next weekend my supervisor at work said he hive me 70$ to do his truck. I might just turn this into a weekend buisness.
If claying is involved (which it should be). up that price to $100 (and that's giving him a steal of a deal). To just wash, polish and wax, give him the $70 deal. What you can do in order to sell the claying process is do a spot on his hood and let him do the baggie test. The results sell the process. Just to give you an idea of what I charge, it would be around $2000 to do a truck. That would not only include paint correction, but also wet sanding all of the repairable scratches out of the car. I would need at least three weeks to do this but the car would look like it was painted after I finished it.

The Junkman doesn't come cheap. You better show up with Fort Knox if you want me to hook up your ride. :cowsmile:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 70$ is just for wash, wax, ds and interior vaccume/spray down. I'll prob spend around 5hrs doing it.

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just had another person offer to pay me to wash, wcw, wax, ds, vrt but its a good buddy with a srt so for a friend ill do it for around 40$ still prob spend 4 hrs tho.

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I just had another person offer to pay me to wash, wcw, wax, ds, vrt but its a good buddy with a srt so for a friend ill do it for around 40$ still prob spend 4 hrs tho.
Sounds like your Adam's supplies are going to start paying for themselves. Ain't nothing wrong with that! :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
5,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's actually what I hope for. I have a manager at work with a 07 BMW that's already swirled ect so after I get the shr/revive down on my car Im almost positive she will give me 150$-200$ to do her car which pretty much gets me my pc;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
This is a great idea! I'm going to start charging people who I do this work for. I guess I'm just a nice guy, but since I've started doing it to my car I've done it to my sister's, dad's and girlfriends car, ALL FOR FREE! Guess it pays to be my family...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts