·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't read it, just got home:)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Just Saw The 300c Srt-8 1/4 Mile Test And It Went 13.20 At 109 At 4212 Lbs .so I Fig The Charger Has To Be At Least 100 Lbs Lighter Or So So That Puts Charger Srt-8 At 13.05to 13.10 At 110 Mph If Its 100 Lbs Lighter

·
Banned
591 Posts
The main differance is that the 300 SRT/8 runs 13.10 and the caddy CTS-V Runs 13.00..but costs 10 grand more. Iam sorry Caddy, you tarnished your name years..YEARS ago and NOBODY is going to pay that much for a tenth of a second and a manual trans.

·
Registered
349 Posts
TurboAWD said:
The main differance is that the 300 SRT/8 runs 13.10 and the caddy CTS-V Runs 13.00..but costs 10 grand more. Iam sorry Caddy, you tarnished your name years..YEARS ago and NOBODY is going to pay that much for a tenth of a second and a manual trans.
I wonder if we put some 3.73 in rear like the cts-v,what kind of times would we get??!! To heck with gas mileage,I want performance!!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I can't wait for my copy! Has come yet strangely. :(

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big Country said:
Man glhs...you are slacking....I want the cliff notes version....come on!
Sorry Chris, I typed that on the way out the door Teus nite on a four day, five state run in the -4 (VA,TN,KY,IN,WV). Just got back in, left Indy area about 1000 this morning :zombie:

Basically, the buggers didn't even drive it, just state whats different and base their numbers on what the 300C did.

On an unrelated note, you cannot imagine the looks a Stage 3 car garners on the highway, as me, Barb, and the kids rocket away UP the mountains leaving everything else behind us:) Had a poor IS300 on my ass through Louisville, KY, just dropped to third @ 60 and LEFT :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
GLHS837 said:
Sorry Chris, I typed that on the way out the door Teus nite on a four day, five state run in the -4 (VA,TN,KY,IN,WV). Just got back in, left Indy area about 1000 this morning :zombie:

Basically, the buggers didn't even drive it, just state whats different and base their numbers on what the 300C did.

On an unrelated note, you cannot imagine the looks a Stage 3 car garners on the highway, as me, Barb, and the kids rocket away UP the mountains leaving everything else behind us:) Had a poor IS300 on my ass through Louisville, KY, just dropped to third @ 60 and LEFT :D
Shoot man, if you were in IN you weren't too terribly far away. And I know what you mean about driving in the mountains with our lil cars. I've always loved how strong a turbo car pulls in the mountains...it's one of the most fun places to drive our cars there is I believe.

Glad I didn't find that issue now after what you said...would have wasted my hard earned money...lol.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i was going over some invoices and saw that the shipping weight on the 300c is 3980 and the charger r/t is 3995 . the charger looks smaller to me.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Got my copy thankx 4 the heads up GHLS!!!! :wink: But they are still stuck on this 4dr issue!

·
Registered
349 Posts
RonRacer said:
Got my copy thankx 4 the heads up GHLS!!!! :wink: But they are still stuck on this 4dr issue!
I don't care if the things got 10 doors,I want an all black chargersrt-8,unless their going to make available with the pearl red color at the auto show,but I got a funny feeling their not!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
From what I'm hearing, it'll be red, black, and most likely silver.

Bright Silver, Brilliant Black and Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat are the three colors I keep seeing mentioned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts