Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since this is the month for the LX and Beyond Nationals and we will be there supporting the LX and beyond hobby,

We are offering a 10% discount this month on all of our products. This will help people who have been waiting to try our products and also for those who are wanting to reorder and "stock up" on what you would like from us.

Thanks and Happy July 4th and beyond!!:clap:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040:driving:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
10% July Discount

Hey Brian, I sent a PM, but just saw this thread. Towards the end of July, I will order enough tranny fluid for a flush, and coolant (just had a flush two months ago). After reading about the coolant issues, I will still drain what is in there, and replace it w/ yours.......let me know total price, and I'll call at the end of the month to order. I will get the differential fluid, later in the year.......

BTW the power steering is great, shared w/ two co-workers. I have been spreading the gospel down here w/ other guys about ACES IV / QB oil......any calls yet?.....Andy

·
Vendor
10,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Brian, I sent a PM, but just saw this thread. Towards the end of July, I will order enough tranny fluid for a flush, and coolant (just had a flush two months ago). After reading about the coolant issues, I will still drain what is in there, and replace it w/ yours.......let me know total price, and I'll call at the end of the month to order. I will get the differential fluid, later in the year.......

BTW the power steering is great, shared w/ two co-workers. I have been spreading the gospel down here w/ other guys about ACES IV / QB oil......any calls yet?.....Andy
Andy,

I saw the pm and then this post. No problem on the transfluid. You will need 3 gallons for a full trans flush. This will ensure that you get any and all shavings out of the transmission. As far as the coolant, you will need 2 gallons of QuantumBlue HP Gold concentrate to make enough to do the whole system and you will then have enough left over to top off for the next 5 years, 150,000 miles etc. Definitely take advantage of the 10% as it is a great time to stock up. Unfortunately, it is expensive to get the products to the Hawaiian Islands etc. May consider the Gear lube on the next order etc as you said. And yes, one of the officers has ordered the QuantumBlue Oils and the ACES IV in gallon form. I think he also will enjoy the differences.

Thanks for the post and enjoy your holiday etc.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040 :bigthumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts