1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Where are all of the rioters at? Lol

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
This one was a lot more difficult than in the past. Usually one or two really stand out. Everyone has something I like more than the other in these photos.

·
Registered
480 Posts
r u effin kidding me?!?! wheres my pic?!? this whole photo contest thing is rigged. i dont wanna get banned or anything, but this is total bs. probably cuz my pic didnt have any smoke, but the person who created the thread said it wasnt a big deal.... only four of those are on here??

·
Registered
480 Posts
AND, no offense to the last guy, but HE entered late... Personally i love his picture and i hope it wins, but if he can break a rule and get in, y not me?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
AND, no offense to the last guy, but HE entered late... Personally i love his picture and i hope it wins, but if he can break a rule and get in, y not me?
yours was pretty cool, looked like you had some fun :)

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
r u effin kidding me?!?! wheres my pic?!? this whole photo contest thing is rigged. i dont wanna get banned or anything, but this is total bs. probably cuz my pic didnt have any smoke, but the person who created the thread said it wasnt a big deal.... only four of those are on here??
Why would you get banned? Frankly as there are only 4 photos out of what is usually a field of 10, there probably wouldn't have been any harm in adding your pic, smoke or not.

·
Registered
480 Posts
i didnt wanna get banned for upsetting an admin with my comments... its hard to convey your thoughts without swearing nowadays, but i did alright...

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Vito99's pic isn't up there either. I don't get it, with less than 10 entries they're usually all put up for the final vote.

I'm just sayin'...

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Oh yeah. Vito's was cool if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
And it had plenty of tire smoke too. I don't know why it wasn't put up...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I think Aretee might win :D

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
seriously why isnt mine put in to the thread ...is that a joke ??

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
yours was pretty darn cool Vito

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
if it matters to anyone, I gave my vote to fitdchargeron22s, thought it was a cool pic, sorta artistic with the black and white, I liked it, no offense to anyone elses, your pics were great!

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I vote for Vito and Chad. Why do I get two votes? Cause I say so.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
I have the DNA recognition gun and everything. Standard CF employee issue.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I didn't expect to be in the contest, I just wanted to share my picture. I like Artee's pic.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts