Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NayKid Racing Summer Challenge
at Petit Le Mans​

Alright there Georgia race fans; All season long, Cindi Lux and Scotty B. White from NayKid Racing have been doing a fun program for those of us who own Dodge performance vehicles. At every World Challenge race they attend, they offer a few positions for guys or gals to join them at the event. This cool opportunity is not for those who wish to cruise the pits and say you are part of a team; this event is for those who want to be deeply involved with all aspects of race car support and are not afraid to turn wrenches or take commands from the pit boss.

As a part of the team, you will work side by side with all the regular guys and this includes being in pit lane during the race. The hours are not for the timid and the only real stipulation is that you be needed all 5 days at Petit Le Mans from Oct 1 thru Oct. 5th, 2007. Believe me; it’s worth taking vacation for this!! Your payoff will be official team apparel, be a part of the regular team, going to the pits, team meetings, photos, maybe a spot in their new series http://www.cindilux.com/downloads/racingnaykid.mov.

Here is a link to their website check it out and enjoy: http://www.naykidracing.com/

Getting a chance to be a part of a Speed World Challenge GT team doesn't happen often, so if you have the time and are willing to participate in a once in a lifetime event, post up here or you can privately email Cindi Lux at [email protected] and let her know you are willing to help. I will also monitor this thread and help answer any questions you may have. I have worked with these guys in the past and they are great people.

This is a first come first served deal so don’t wait too long if interested. Past racing experience is not necessary, just a great attitude. It’s pretty cool to give those of us an opportunity to experience something new in the professional racing ranks. I really want to keep this program going for 08 and hopefully with a good response….it will.

Be warned the hours can be long but you will have cool memories that will last a lifetime, and you will get plenty of free stuff. If you’re a true gear head and a team player, you should really give this a shot. It’s pretty cool.

If anybody has any questions, just let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just like it says guys, if you interested Email Cindi, I'll be chiming in during the early morning and late evening PNW time, to help answer questions. Time is short so let us know soon - Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts