Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to finish an install that I started a while ago. What signal wires are full range for the JL cleansweep? I am obviously going to use the rear speaker set. Would I be better off using the dash signals, or the door signals for the other two channels.
All speakers are installed, and all cables are run to the trunk for wiring, signal & speakers. (a lot of work!)

Setup:
Dash = Infinity Kappas 3.5"
Doors = Boston Acoustics 6X9" 3 Ways
Doors = Infinity Kappa 1.5" Tweeters
R. Deck = Infinity Kappa 6X9" 3 Ways
Subs = 3 Infinity Kappa Perfect 10" DVC's (Custom Ported Box)
Amps = Audiobahn X 3 (2 four Channel & 1 Sub Amp)

Thanks

·
Registered
681 Posts
:)

the rear speaker wires are full range-the front doors are mid bass only and the dash are upper mibs and highs so go for the rear deack wires. pm me if you need to know the wire colors
Yea what he said ;)

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I'M waiting to hear from DAYTONA 226.- he pm'ed me over the weekend and told me every thing was going good untill he broke out the roto zip and went to town cutting up every thing but the car [thank god] MOST OF THE CUTING UP WAS DONE ON HIM SELF!! [sitting with popcorn waiting on pic's of self inflicked battle scare's]

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi Steve,
I just wanted to let you know it went very well. You were right about the vibration. I spent some time tracking down most of it, and had to reinstall the dash speakers to bottom mount. Not very easy! I've been working on it a little at a time. It is not as neat as I am used to, but I will definitely send you photos when it is cleaned up a bit! Thank you for all of your advice, it was on the money.
Daytona 226

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.