Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 07 srt charger with a magnaflow cat back.... soon to add a volant CAI... question is what is a better jet chip programmer or diablo sport programmer?
any other mods to inprove HP?
i heard the throttle body spacers are a waste of money, is that true?
how about mass air flow sensors?

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Jet is nothing compared to Superchips, and Superchips is nothing compared to diablo. That should sum that up. And about the Throttle body spacer, I've never tried one, but from what I've heard from everyone, including people outside this forum, that they are junk. All they do is take your money.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My personal experience
06 SRT8 Charger with Mopar CAI 369 rwhp/383 rwtq

Add Mopar/Corsa exhaust,Jet Stage 2 Chip,180 therm,T.B.Spacer,94 octane
392rwhp/395 rwtq

Increase of 23rwhp and 12lb-ft rwtq
Jet chips by themselves are good for about 6-10 rwhp.Use it in conjunction with other supporting mods and you'll get a higher increase.I have an article here that shows a 300C SRT8,with Corsa exhaust/Mopar CAI/JET Stage 1 chip only.Results are +29.5rwhp.
I don't know enough about the Predator to be able to give an educated assessment,but personally I'm waiting for another year or two until there is a larger variety of tuning products on the market.For now I'm happy with the performance of my car with the existing mods.It makes great numbers on the dyno and so far have been able to pull off a fastest 0-60mph of 4.55 seconds.
I also don't believe you can add a M.A.F.sensor.I'm quite certain the car uses a speed density air monitoring system and has no provisions for a mass airflow sensor.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
My personal experience
06 SRT8 Charger with Mopar CAI 369 rwhp/383 rwtq

Add Mopar/Corsa exhaust,Jet Stage 2 Chip,180 therm,T.B.Spacer,94 octane
392rwhp/395 rwtq

Increase of 23rwhp and 12lb-ft rwtq
Jet chips by themselves are good for about 6-10 rwhp.Use it in conjunction with other supporting mods and you'll get a higher increase.I have an article here that shows a 300C SRT8,with Corsa exhaust/Mopar CAI/JET Stage 1 chip only.Results are +29.5rwhp.
I don't know enough about the Predator to be able to give an educated assessment,but personally I'm waiting for another year or two until there is a larger variety of tuning products on the market.For now I'm happy with the performance of my car with the existing mods.It makes great numbers on the dyno and so far have been able to pull off a fastest 0-60mph of 4.55 seconds.
I also don't believe you can add a M.A.F.sensor.I'm quite certain the car uses a speed density air monitoring system and has no provisions for a mass airflow sensor.
From what Diablo has showin in dynos you get a 20hp and 20 ft lb gain from JUST their tune. If you combine their tune with a CAI it's about a 25 hp and 25 ft lb gain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts