Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the Jet Chip stage 1, and now my climate control won't work. Anyone try intalling one yet ?

My experience so far isn't good. One shouldn't have to tear his car apart to put in a chip.

Going to take it back out and see if that fixes it.

Thanks in advance.

Tricster

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Codes? Check those also.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Took it back out, and climate control worked. put it back in again and it stopped working again.

didn't get any engine lights. And unfortunately I don't have the electronic convience package, ( wish I had it ).

So not sure what you mean by codes.

Now I don't think it is the chip. I thought, what the heck, I"ll try it one more time. It still didn't work, so I took the chip out, and it still doesn't work. almost like the Thermostat lost it's calibration. it would blow out hot air when set to 72. then cold if I turned it all the way down. Oh well, something to try and figure out :)

* later in the evening * Update

Done lots of research, and I am getting the exact symptoms of the Famed Magnum AC problem. Guess Dodge didn't learn anything from all the AC problems they had with those. It actually took a flash to cure it.

I guess it must have been a coincedence that it occured when installing the Jet Chip.

Thanks for the help though.

Tricster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts