Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have gone ahead and ordered the Headers. I can't wait.

No Idea who or how I will get them installed yet but I will figure that out with time.

right now I am debating getting the rest of the Exhaust system (cats etc) I imagine it will be worth it.

I would install it myself but I don't have the jacks/blocks to safely hold the car up and this would be my first big project, rather do something like a CAI first to get used to working on the car :)

Wish me luck!

Luma

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good luck! The JBA Headers seem like a good investment for a slight bump in horsepower and sound. I've been considering them for a while.

Hope everything goes well for you!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I install headers. I installed my JBAs and PimpLays Mopar headers. PM me if you need them installed.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
wanna fly to houston big d? ill take you out to the nicest restaurant i can find :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hell that might be an offer I cant refuse. Visit Lee and Steve from Frank Racing and maybe pick up my Street heads earlier than planned. But unfortunately at the moment, my wife and I are moving Sept. 17.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=72878

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually Driving to NE Ohio from here is not that bad! :)

How much you charging? Case a beer and what? do you charge more if I help? lol

Luma

·
Registered
416 Posts
I sent you a PM :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
You will definitely enjoy them. And my hp and tq gains were pretty significant.

·
Premium Member
8,140 Posts
Do the full system!!! You will not regret it I love mine

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do plan on getting the full kit but it might not be all at the same time. Trying to buy a house and mod your car at the same time is not easy :)
Going to start with the Headers then I will get the Midpipe and the rest of the kit at the same time and go from there. Than CAI, ram air hood, Superchips. ETc

damn hobbies! :D

Luma

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
you mean addictions not hobbies, right

1 - 12 of 12 Posts