Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, im plannin on orderin the JBA headers for my SE, I installed the MOPAR/BORLA exhaust system, an AEM brute force intake, the problem is, im gettin some 22" rims anytime soon...

is it still worth buyin the JBA headers??

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
its really up to you man. if you can swing it...why not? you probably wont notice the hp gains the headers will give you, but with your exhaust/cai setup you'll have noticable torque gains. also it will sound pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey Q8charger, ya I saw your thread before, tell me if its worth it!

im installin some 22" anytime soon, thats y im askin if its worth it or not, 22" rims will make my ride heavier I guess..?!

what do you guys think? I don't want to wast my money on a worthless mod

·
Registered
291 Posts
I personally wouldn't do it, because the extra 300 lbs of rim and tire will prob eat up the only noticeable amount of hp you may gain. But you could also look at it the other way and compensate for the weight gain.

If money is not problem then why not, but if you have a wish list like everyone else you may want to do something else.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I personally wouldn't do it, because the extra 300 lbs of rim and tire will prob eat up the only noticeable amount of hp you may gain. But you could also look at it the other way and compensate for the weight gain.

If money is not problem then why not, but if you have a wish list like everyone else you may want to do something else.
I have a wish list, but what do you recommend I should go for?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I say do it, if you spent on a exhaust then why not the headers which seem to be the best mod we have so far.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
is it gona sound different after installing these headers? any sound clips?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
il post some pics of the intake anytime soon :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
hey Q8charger, ya I saw your thread before, tell me if its worth it!

im installin some 22" anytime soon, thats y im askin if its worth it or not, 22" rims will make my ride heavier I guess..?!

what do you guys think? I don't want to wast my money on a worthless mod
Well I Install JBA Short Headers , K&N and JET STANG 2 in One day. The Voice Not very Loud it Normal .I don't feel any Power Maybe Need days Or weeks To be Normal for The engine and PC . I thank That .:)

Well You can Install Headers without any Problem One 22" .

·
Registered
151 Posts
How about them pics.

What kind of time did it take for install, and how did install go, as far as any hassles or head-aches ?

·
Registered
503 Posts
I've had the headers in my living room for over a month now... decided not to try the install myself and haven't had time for an all-day visit to the shop.

They're so beautiful, if not for the sharp edges I'd try humping them :p

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've had the headers in my living room for over a month now... decided not to try the install myself and haven't had time for an all-day visit to the shop.

They're so beautiful, if not for the sharp edges I'd try humping them :p
Ok, thats somethin you don't usually read over at CF.....LMAO

how about sellin them to me? :lol: they are gettin bored....trust me!

PICS OF INTAKE after a month or so! sorry guys! toooooooooo busy!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey could someone that has installed the jba headers on a 3.5l tell us if they are worth it? has anyone done it yet? if you did, did it make a difference?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts