Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of gently used (only had them on for 3 days) of JBA 2965SY 2.5" Stainless Steel Exhaust Mid-Pipe the 5.7 hemi.

Things I do know-
Comes with flanges to bolt up to headers
O2 Sensor holes
Loud as FCCCCCCK
Fits on Chargers
You -WILL- need anti-foulers or a O2 shutoff tune.

Things I don't know
If it fits on other 5.7s

Looking to get $190 shipped to you. Pipes are slightly colored and not the typical new exhaust color due to being used, but thats it.

No pictures available until 10-7, pipes are at work so I didn't have to lug them around.

-WARNING: THESE ARE REALLY REALLY LOUD. IF YOUR WONDERING IF THEIR LOUD.. THEY ARE.-

Reason for sale:
TOO LOUD. I have SLP LM1s and this setup was TOO loud even for me. We did a couple passes in the country and it was every bit of a mile and you could still hear my car roaring away. Wanna piss your neighbors off?

· Registered
173 Posts
Damn I would like these but I hear they keep your tips black!! I have 4" stainless tips and im pretty anal about keeping them clean!! I would love to give the LM2 a little more roar tho!! Hmmm......

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They do turn your tips black but if you properly clean them with stuff its not an issue, even normal exhaust turns your tips black over time

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weekend special. If someone buys these before 5pm Friday I'll take another $20 off. Need these gone.

· Premium Member
9,059 Posts
I have a set of these.

These are definitely worth it.

I don't think they are obnoxious, but they do increase the sound.

I love mine, only took them off because I need cats for inspection, and got a hella deal on high flows.

These sound great and are a power increase!

· Registered
2,882 Posts
Would these fit a 2012 5.7? I'm guessing I wouldn't pass smog with these?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You def will not pass smog. No idea on the 2011+ models, I would assume they would fit but I cannot say for sure.

· Registered
2,882 Posts
You def will not pass smog. No idea on the 2011+ models, I would assume they would fit but I cannot say for sure.
After some searching it appears they will fit 2006+ RTs. Damn smog...I can't justify bolting them on and off every year for smog. There is a way to cheat the smog but it is a pain in the ass. Hi-flows are probably the route I'll have to go. Hell of a deal for these though!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well to be honest, it literally took me 10 minutes to swap these out. But then again I've changed the exhaust on my car so much I know how to get it off quickly.

· Premium Member
9,059 Posts
I changed mine out twice a year for inspection. Not that big a deal.

Mine NEVER got a CEL with simple the simplest of anti-foulers, but others using the same style anti-foulers got CEL's, maybe it's an early (2006) vs. late (2010) pcm thing...

· Registered
166 Posts
I changed mine out twice a year for inspection. Not that big a deal.

Mine NEVER got a CEL with simple the simplest of anti-foulers, but others using the same style anti-foulers got CEL's, maybe it's an early (2006) vs. late (2010) pcm thing...
Would using 2 anti foulers per side on the rear O2 sensors be better at preventing a CEL than just one?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
1,947 Posts
Do you still have these...interested...

· Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep still have, boxed and ready to ship to whoever.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts