Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is...WOW! I am extremely satisfied with my choice. I love the growl... There goes my good gas mileage, cause now I have to ride around in 2nd & 3rd gear just so I can hear this puppy scream all the time! I have some pics and while taking them I realized the pass. side muffler is a little crooked, so I'll have to get that taken care of. I also have a feeling after it expands a little more I'm going to have to bend the crossmember a little. They installed a couple washers under it, but it's still a little too close for comfort. I will have to get someone to help me take some videos, can't do it by myself today.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Ya ya need some video cuz I know someone with a JBA system and it is awesome.

I agree with ya on the gas milage, since I did my exhaust I am in the pedal more :)
would that be me? :D did you hear me revvin it at Canes? i think you were down the parkin lot.

i LOVE my jba too. and i, too, have the passenger side problem, when my high flows come in ima get it tweeked up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.