Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
kar1zma won the December photo contest but just asked me to put up the January contest.

This month's theme is...

Dirty Charger!

What does that mean? Well, anything you want it to. Anything from the car caked in dirt and road salt to looking so sharp and sexy it's just plain "dirty".

The rules are as follows:

1. It must be your car

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, but you can't have posted the pic before (in the contest or anywhere else on the Forum)

3. Photo adjustment are allowed but no photoshop effects to add dirt to the finish or add things that weren't in the original pic (like having your car sitting on top of a trash barge on a river unless it actually was when you took the pic)

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection

6. If you win, you MUST run the next months photo contest. That means that if you aren't willing to accept that responsibility, DON'T ENTER. ;)

6. Have fun and show off what you've got!

Finalists for voting will be chosen on Jan 31th and the winner will be declared on Feb 2nd.

Entries so far 1/26...

funkpolice6

WalterG

FalcR/T

armycharger09

POTTER

Husky14 R/T

Moneypit

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you are looking for inspiration, here is a pic of a dirty Charger...

Here is another kind of Dirty Charger...

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
this one kind of hurts,

bill

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Haha still havent washed her since we met up huh!? Lol
Mine got a free wash yesterday in the rain, i looked at her today and thought damn! Somebody washed my car without me looking!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Dont think that this will best what funkpolice6 posted, but if I can get something better by the end of the month, I will put up a different one.

This was the best I could do cause if I try for a side shot, it doesn't look as dirty in the photo as it does just looking at it....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only 2 entries so far. I always wondered if highlighting the responsibility of running the next month's contest would keep folks away. I guess maybe it does.

C'mon folks, it isn't hard. If you win, all you have to do is post a thread and then create a voting poll at the end of the month.

I know there are more folks out there with dirty Charger pics now that it has snowed again!

Let's see them! :beerchug:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Compliments of the lovely New York weather.:cursin:
Drove to/Arrived in Myrtle Beach about 4pm today. Had to get her washed quickly. People were looking at the car funny, they've probably never seen salt on a car before, or the transplants down here forgot what it looks like...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Seriously dirty
1390786642257.jpg

-- sent from my HTC DNA --

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, we have 5 entries so far (updated first post with the entries to date).

We need 5 more for a full voting poll, so post 'em if you've got 'em! :bigthumb:

Only 3 more days to get in on the January contest!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Here you go. Hope I made it in time?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I extended the entry day through the end of the day of Friday to get a few more entries.

Post 'em if you got 'em! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
After my trek home this afternoon, through snow, use, sand, de-icing agent, and who knows what else, I could join in this month.... but I just can't make myself pull her back outside to take a pic after being stuck at the @&$? office last night.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Cant participate in this one... my charger has never seen rain LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts