Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the last preseason game between the Jaguars and the Redskins last Thursday night. As I'm riding the escalator up I have a nice view of the players parking lot. What do I see? Not ONE, but TWO Sublime Daytonas parked with the usual hurd of Escalades. They stuck out like a turd in a punch bowl. :grin: Not that Sublimes are turds, I have jsut always loved that expression. So at least the Jags have taste.

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Your next mission, should you choose to accept it, is to ensure those werent rental cars AND get the numbers!

Tom

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
A Sublime Daytona as a rental car?!? Say it ain't so, joe! A Mustang I can see as a rental, but for the love of all that's holy, not these!!

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Anyone that sees a Sublime rental should get the numbers so we can warn others of their abuse. If you can anyways

Tom

·
Registered
202 Posts
Well it was a sublime rental that made me decide to get a charger. I rented one in Reno. I can't say for sure but I believe it was around #1495 or so. It was close to the last. It was for my wedding and one of the guests showed up with one as well. A guy at the gas station even said.. "Hey, nice rental".
He said that Avis had about 10 of them. Hard to believe and sad to hear, but there ya go.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
I guess good can come from this. As long as all Sublime rentals end up in a new Charger purchase then, ok...
BTW - welcome to the madness, Tex!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts