Charger Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the countdown to being chargerless has started. i hit 135k miles and decided that's enough. hunting for the right jeep, and trading in the supercharger. take it slow fellas

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sounds like its been a good run, at least your keeping it in the family and getting a jeep. I went from a Ram Quad Cab to the Charger. I kept the truck however, consider keeping he car as fun.

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
I will try really hard to miss you.

Or not.....

:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Supercharger won't fit in the Jeep? ;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Don't let the door hit you on the.....
kidding.

Do you have plans to mod the Jeep? Or is it gonna be a mellowed out change?

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Officially gone. Traded in for an '06 330xi. Miss the Hemi already, and this little crapbox is small. Wife promised I deal with this for a year or two till the $$ is spent remodeling the kitchen and replacing the deck and around the the pool and I can blow my wad on a new Tahoe. You guys take er slow.

PS... Predator is for sale, &175. Also selling off the BB 6db and 7db kits, $100 each or $150 for both. Local only.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Okay... that makes no sense. :knockout:

You could have bought a 4x4 Compass or Cherokee for less than that, and still had a Jeep.

Well, have fun and enjoy the new kitchen and deck, and whatever other projects the wife wants done the next time you want to buy something... ;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Compass is for girls. I looked at a few 5.7 GCs. I've had 3 already, wanted something different.

·
Super Moderator
11,618 Posts
Nothing wrong with a Beamer, even if it is a 3 series.

·
Premium Member
5,531 Posts
the countdown to being chargerless has started. i hit 135k miles and decided that's enough. hunting for the right jeep, and trading in the supercharger. take it slow fellas

Well, I guess we'll see you back in two years, hopefully with a real muscle car like an SRT...

:biggrinjester:

But seriously, I actually have the same project going on at my house...renovations are fun and all but a huge pain in the ass and wallet. Have fun with the Beamer!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts