Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I agree.....that is the reason my last two cars were silver (2004 Monte Carlo SS & 2007 Dodge Charger R/T) .

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Silver Cars that Ive had/have:
My baby
2005 bright silver Grand Caravan SXT Special Edition (own)
2007 b9 Subaru tribeca (bright silver) (own)
2003 95 SAAB (bright silver) (sold)
2001 Cherokee Sport (Titanium) (own)

SILVER ROCKS!

·
Registered
467 Posts
my malibu that i traded in for my r/t was silver.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
man i've never had and never will have a silver car. i've had red, red, royal blue, blue, beige, green, and now orange! ppl will notice you more!.. i guess that means i'm attention whore lol:slapper:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I try to stay away from the common colors and whats sold most. I don't want to be unique like EVERYONE else, I want to be unique like NO ONE else. :D

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
so I gather from the article that silver is for people who dont want to take risks nor stand out.... hmmm.... wonder what Top Banana means...hehe

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
nice read ... i always knew my car was a nice color =)

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
silver FTL!!

lol jk guys :lol:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I chose silver for my r/t and couldn't be happier. Although I am into all the greys, blacks and whites as well. I know that sounds boring, but take a silver charger r/t with black racing stripes and black hemi emblems on the hips and rocker panels and trust me you will stand out. Love the way people just stop and stare!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I read that article on the weekend and was quite surprised.

Seeing as I live on a hill overlooking a fairly busy highway I decided to do my own sampling - I know - get a life haha. Red won my sampling (an hour - about 600 cars) with black a close second. White was way back and silver was third.

It was a Sunday and my theory (the article sorta backs it up) is that business vehicles and fleet cars are mostly white or silver and being a Sunday alot of those weren't on the road.

I ddin't see a single yellow or purple car. :grin:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
so I gather from the article that silver is for people who dont want to take risks nor stand out.... hmmm.... wonder what Top Banana means...hehe
Compensation for something else vaguely resembling a banana. Or, more appropriately, a plantain. :D

·
Registered
769 Posts
No origanlity i dont follow the trend I go for what I like not what everyone is getting. Torred baby. silver and black yuk!!! reminds of that one football team, umm... oh yeah the raiders and boy do they suck too! :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts