Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Zoomers have finally arrived!

I'd love to completely unpack them, but I think it's a good idea to leave the bubble wrap on them til I take them to be installed.

Next step...where to have them installed....

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
My Zoomers have finally arrived!

I'd love to completely unpack them, but I think it's a good idea to leave the bubble wrap on them til I take them to be installed.

Next step...where to have them installed....
Dude! Nice! I have one question. What's the deal with the belts on the wall in the first pic? Are you a weight lifter or a WWE star? :) :smoke:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dude! Nice! I have one question. What's the deal with the belts on the wall in the first pic? Are you a weight lifter or a WWE star? :) :smoke:
I enjoy lifting weights, but I'm a HUGE pro wrestling fan...I collect the replica belts, t-shirts, and DVDs.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
A better question, when you bringing that beast to Indiana? :nervous s

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A better question, when you bringing that beast to Indiana? :nervous s
Well, I'm originally from Hobart, IN, for one. Two, I just got picked up for Recruiting in the Army, and I'm hopint to get somewhere near home, either in the Chicago battalion or the Indianapolis battalion.

So hopefully soon....

·
Registered
885 Posts
I enjoy lifting weights, but I'm a HUGE pro wrestling fan...I collect the replica belts, t-shirts, and DVDs.
Which one holds the secret button to make that wall turn around when a real girl comes over?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Which one holds the secret button to make that wall turn around when a real girl comes over?
Dude thats wrong ( I used to be a big fan till the Benoit thing) But I have one question how much did the Zoomers run I think there one of the more expensive sets if im right.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Dude thats wrong ( I used to be a big fan till the Benoit thing) But I have one question how much did the Zoomers run I think there one of the more expensive sets if im right.
Wow, I watched wrestling once, too. I was 12 years old and it was nearly 2 decades ago. I also only watched it because I would be over at a friend's house and his parents let him order PPV.

Zoomers cost me $899 when they did a sale like a year ago. Every now and then they have a sale that comes close to that again. I installed them myself = free. Later had them welded up for $85 at ProMotion Tuning here in DC, they're a supporting vendor on here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts