Charger Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came from my dealer, stopped by to check the price of the hood struts, and ball studs. $22.50 ea for the struts, and $3.53 ea for the ball studs.
Delivery in 3-5 days.

Also had them check the status of my Daytona.
Ordered 6-22
Today it's status "d", no VIN number yet, but it has been scheduled, so I guess it will be built sometime in August. :clap:

The days seem to get longer and longer. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Re: I'm getting closer... lile a kid waiting for Xmas

Picked my Daytona up last Friday. You'll love it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Where are the pics? How do you like it? how's the exhaust note? does it have the Mopar/Borla exhaust?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Factory exhaust - not able to do any aftermarket modifications because it is a Fast Feedback car (I work for Chrysler), but it is much louder than my Magnum R/T that I turned in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
Waited37Years said:
Just came from my dealer, stopped by to check the price of the hood struts, and ball studs. $22.50 ea for the struts, and $3.53 ea for the ball studs.
Delivery in 3-5 days.

Also had them check the status of my Daytona.
Ordered 6-22
Today it's status "d", no VIN number yet, but it has been scheduled, so I guess it will be built sometime in August. :clap:

The days seem to get longer and longer. :biggrin:
sweet...

just wondering... did you have the protection gorup as an option?

I have had my daytona on order, but that option has been holding it up.... have not called DCX to find out the status lately, as with the plant on shut down first 2 weeks... figured there would not be a change in status...

DRT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
bbjl, when did you order yours? I ordered mine, the first week of June...and got nothing so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Bbjl, how are you enjoying the Daytona so far? How much different does the Daytona feel than what you were driving before?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
226 Posts
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre making me jealous :cry:


Naw, just playing :happy:

Congrats on the Daytona!

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got off the phone with DCX, as of 7-5 I'm "d" status, and I now have a VIN number.

Also, he gave me an estimated build date of 8-1.

Now I won't be able to sleep at night....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
just got off the phone with DCX... they can't find my order

Called the dealer, was told my order is fine, and I am still in BG status...

They have one that is built and en-route, however it has less options then the one I ordered, and does not have the dreaded protectio group.... they are going to call me when it comes in so I can come look at it, and see just what I am sitting here waiting for....

On the gloomy side.... the dealerships latest information is that the protection group is on hold thru the end of august....

Which means that I will not see mine built till Sept. at the soonest...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
MINE EITHER :mad: But I wan't that protection group- it lowers my insurance 10% :happy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
chargershed said:
MINE EITHER :mad: But I wan't that protection group- it lowers my insurance 10% :happy:

I called the dealer, and they have one in D1 status, however it does not have the protection group, but is has $1500 more in options with U-connect, and rear seat DVD.... I dont want either... I would be willing to pay for the u-connect, but the DVD I will not....

So looks like I am still waiting for santa to come...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
630 Posts
DAYTONA_R/T said:
just got off the phone with DCX... they can't find my order

Called the dealer, was told my order is fine, and I am still in BG status...

They have one that is built and en-route, however it has less options then the one I ordered, and does not have the dreaded protectio group.... they are going to call me when it comes in so I can come look at it, and see just what I am sitting here waiting for....

On the gloomy side.... the dealerships latest information is that the protection group is on hold thru the end of august....

Which means that I will not see mine built till Sept. at the soonest...
I had the same experience, called three different times and not one of the reps could pull up my order. One even had me going for a few minutes by telling me that usually if they cannot pull an order by VON, it means that a VIN has been assigned to it. Woohoo, I thought... called the dealer, and nope, he looked this morning and then again while I was on the phone and its still in BG (yup, that damned protection package). :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,732 Posts
I guess I should add the one they have coming in is Sold....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
17 hours 50 minutes to go for me
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top