Charger Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i get out of bed tonight at about 830 and ralize qiuickly that the temp has dropped when i took the dogs out in a t shirt. notthininking anything about it except i need a jacket for work. well i get into my car and off to work i go . man i love this wheater its like 49 degrees and my car seems like a faster car. i love what cooler temps do for this thing and i cant believe how noticeable it is. now i am happy to see winter again

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
i kknow i love this weather its amazin car always stay cooler and it runs AMAZINNNNNNNNNNN i llove this

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Ya, I am loving this cool weather too. I can't wait to get to the track at the end of the month.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
yes sat night i got home from englishtown raceway park...was at the diesel drags and thrill show...it was about 58 degrees at 12 am so i decided to take the car out for a spin and whoooooooooooooo man, the torque is back...the cool air is so awesome...was able to smoke em from a standstill...and the sob pulled soooo hard too...i love the cooler weather...hooray for fall...

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Weather channel says vegas will stay under 100 degrees today for like the first time since May. I'm stoked!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Yeah we are still in the high 90s with 100 % humidity.... :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Weather channel says vegas will stay under 100 degrees today for like the first time since May. I'm stoked!
But it's a DRY heat right? lol Getting nice cool nights here in NC now. Very welcome by me. Turned off the AC for the 1st time in a long time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts