Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife thought I was nuts when she saw me driving the Charger around the house to the back yard, but I love the fall and wanted some fall pics.

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
cute pictures, LOL just kidding those are good pictures seriously.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Nice

Great pics. :rockon:

Thanks,

-=FLEX=-

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Great pictures! Wish we had a backyard like that.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
The Elements give the Charger respect.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Nice pics, Umbra...

As much as I'm a "summer" guy, there is something about Fall that has always been very magical.

In my youth, there was always the excitement of the new car introductions.

Also from my youth there was the intrigue of school starting and the question of which girl I'd be chasing down this year :) (even more fun if there was a new girl in school).

Of course, the magical colours must contribute to that feeling as well. With the sun travelling lower, the days seem more golden overall, and the sunsets more spectacular than ever.

And as luck would have it, it's been the fall period where I've spent the most time getting to know each of my Trans Ams (I got my '98 in late July, but with a house purchase and a bit of business travel, I really only got to get intimate with it over the Fall of '98).

This year I made the effort to go out and soak up some of the colours, something I haven't had a chance to do in a few years due to life getting in the way. :)

Sorry, no Charger was present during these photos. :(

And my new favourite photo:

If anything, spending 4-ish hours behind the wheel of an unmuffled Pontiac 400 is a wonderful opportunity for reflection and inner peace. The soundtrack was literally exactly the exhaust note that is heard on those scenes in Smokey and the Bandit where Burt and Sally are talking as the car cruises at a constant pace. A truly wonderful howl.

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Beautiful pics, Steve. It's one of the things I miss by living in Phoenix. No changing of the colors. :(

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Nice pics Mikey. How much time did you spend detailing the car this weekend? :)

Great look...how many miles now? Time for tires? Exhaust?

·
Premium Member
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice pics Mikey. How much time did you spend detailing the car this weekend? :) 15 minutes
Great look...how many miles now?27000
Time for tires? Almost
Exhaust? It's been ready for that since I bought it ;)

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
Yeah, I'm just over 26,000 miles now and really don't want to enter another winter with the tire tread I have now.

15 mins cleaning? looks good....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts