Charger Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a 06 RT

and i was racing against a daytona that looked stock, but i heard a weird sound... probably an aftermarket filter

further

i won at 148 mph

my only mod is the borla catback 125's

felt gd GOOD to teach another charger owner how a car isnt MUCH , without a real driver :D

ps. i have a sound system with a 300 pound subwoofer .. so i guess he got pretty much annihilated.

:grin:

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Cannibal!

jk

·
Registered
325 Posts
Lets see some pics of the stereo equipment!

Nice run!

it does depend alot on the driver.
I have gotten beaten by a daytona before at the track!

I dont admit it often.

but thats why they run the race. A good driver can overcome some hp deficiencies.

·
Registered
352 Posts
so i have a 06 RT

and i was racing against a daytona that looked stock, but i heard a weird sound... probably an aftermarket filter

further

i won at 148 mph

felt gd GOOD to teach another charger owner how a car isnt MUCH , without a real driver :D

ps. i have a sound system with a 300 pound subwoofer .. so i guess he got pretty much annihilated.

Straight run, or off road?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I NEVER pass up on opportunity to run w/another Charger.....only regret is that it just doesn't happen often enough (2-in last 4-months...)

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
never had the opportunity to run with another dodge... it seems a lot of older people buy them around here and they will never run me. there aren't many dodge chargers around here. i went to beaver springs raceway and was the first Charger to run according to the tech guy.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
never had the opportunity to run with another dodge... it seems a lot of older people buy them around here and they will never run me. there aren't many dodge chargers around here. i went to beaver springs raceway and was the first Charger to run according to the tech guy.
There is something to be said about being the only one though :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
so i have a 06 RT

further

i won at 148 mph

do you have the sledgehammer sub in your trunk?

·
Registered
368 Posts
so i have a 06 RT

further

i won at 148 mph

You must have the R&T R/T to get up to 148 stock. Aren't the R/T's governed @ 120 something because of the tires? If you did this in an R/T you are one heck of a driver, if it was an R/T w/R&T way to go!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no idea if my charger is road and track

the race took place in somewhat straight highway .. but there was some curves and some little bit of traffic ;p

let me find the pics and ill post em :p

·
Registered
228 Posts
The wheels look like the regular R/T wheels, but maybe they were switched. What do your seats look like? Are they dark and do they have suede inserts? If so, then the car has the R&T package.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
is that a 12" sub? thats not a jackhammer sub...where did you get the idea that it weights 300lbs? only MTX jackhammer sub is over 350lbs...and its a 22" sub.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i think i exagerrated a bit on the 300pound buffer .. but i what i meant was the sound system is like if i had another person inside the car..

its an MTX 9500 if u want to look up the spex's

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
tell me how you hit 148mph these cars are electronically governed to 130 i believe...thats all i could go...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts